Bonus

Hello my lovely readers.

Now I don't know if you guys knew what I was talking about when I mean "Bonus Chapter". This is what I mean.

You come up with an idea and I Write your idea down as a Bonus Chapter. I add your name or Wattpad name to show WHO it was that made this Amazing idea. Now I hope you injoy your day and i will see you later. Love you guys <3

~Jazzy208 OUT!!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I got lost in this place again. This is my 3 day here and I still getting lost in this place. Everywhere I tried to find my way back to the room, I ended up at the library, kitchen, ball room and the garden. I know that I could have asked the maids to help me get around but I thought that they might be too busy or that they didn’t have time for me. Stefan sometimes asked me if I have found my way through the Castile okay, I just lie. Stefan usury brings my food to the room because I told him that I didn’t really want to eat in the dining room with the maids and servants looking at me. Anyway, now I am here in this freaking maze; I turned and I ended up in the library… again.

I was going to leave but that’s when I thought that I should get some books, hoping that Stefan won’t mind. I looked around and I saw this book called “the book of paranormal answers”. I thought it was odd but then again, I am in the underworld and my best friend (I can’t call him my boyfriend >///<) is the ‘soon to be’ king of the underworld. I took the book from the shelf and opened the book to the ‘how to use the book’ page. I thought that it was funny, I mean, if I wanted an answer, I had to close the book and think of the thing I want to be answered, then open the book to a random page and then the answer is there. It is a stupid book but I just asked a random question.

Me: “Am I going to find my way back to the room?”

Book: “you have been here before”

of course. I have been staying in this place for 3 days and ended in this library about 7 to 8 times.

Me: “Is there a chance that I could go home?”

Book: “The spirits are silent”

Me: “Is Stefan and I going to be together forever?”

Book: “The spirits says yes”

Me: “Is Stefan going to leave me one day?”

Book: “Stop bitching around and ask again”

I looked at the book and asked one question that just popped in my head. This is going to be embarrassing; I mean the question and the fact that I am going to be asking this book for the answer.

Me: “If Stefan has abs, how many packs does he have?”

I couldn’t help but blush at what I said. I wanted to know but I couldn’t bring myself to open the book. I took deep breaths, "Okay just calm down"I thought to myself. I slowly opened the book to a random place and read the answer.

Book: “Be careful what you wish for”

I looked that the book. What is that support to mean? I closed the book and put it away and left the room. After an hour, I finally found my way back to the room. I opened the door to see Stefan, with only a towel around his waist and another one he used to dry his hair. He turned to see me and I looked at his body that was still had water running down his body. He had abs and I counted... two, four, six, and eight. I counted eight. I turn red and start yelling saying “I’m sorry, I’m sorry” and left the room.

He had an eight pack, he had an eight pack. I couldn’t get the image out of my head. He was half naked and is dripping with HOT looks. I tried to get the image out of my head but he was just too much, drop dead gorges to forget. I am just saying this, but I think that hot body of his is a legal; and if it isn’t, then it should be. Someone could die by just looking at him. AAAHHHH!!! Bad Jasmine, bad, stop thinking about.

 Made by: Jazzy208