CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

The next morning I was heading back on the track, as I got ready for the rough thing that I was going to experience today

The next morning I was heading back on the track, as I got ready for the rough thing that I was going to experience today. Being away from the track was something that I didn't want to become used to, as I waited for Constance to finish getting herself ready for our morning run. As she opened up the door, she had her hair in a high bun with a headband while her dark eyes were glaring at me.

I don't know what I fell in love with first, her eyes, her smile, her lips or her personality but I know that every time I was around her, I felt myself lighting up, wanting to be around her 25/8, seeing her face everyday, wanting to keep her happy, and talking to her about everything that I think about.

"You ready to do this run Mr. Murphy?" She asked, holding a towel and a water bottle. "This would probably be rough but I know that we got this!"

"You right." I sneaked a kiss from her as we left her room. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby!" She answered. "I was really tired from being out all day yesterday."

I slid the patio door, letting her walk through first before following behind with towel and water bottle in my arms before I sat it down to proceed into stretching.

"Yeah, you didn't even toss in your sleep.. but you kept pulling my arm around you."

Her cheeks turned pink, as she stretched her legs out first. "I'm sorry if I pulled you to much."

"Nah, you good.." I assured her, before I started doing lunge stretches, quadriceps, hamstrings, and arms stretches. "I'm ready whenever you're finished, baby girl."

She glared at me as she finished doing her stretching, then took a sip of her water before topping it back up. "Okay, I'm ready.."

We walked over to the track, as I felt like this was going to very good or bad since I started to think about all the bad junk food I've taken.

"Let's start of power walking first," I suggested, as I slid my headphones on my ear. "Lets go."

Constance slid on her headphones, as we power walked and I could definitely tell she was feeling something by her face expressions.

I was starting to feel a little pain in my legs, and my back but I wasn't going to let me stop me from doing my miles. I turned the music up, and challenged myself to start running as I felt every muscle in my body aching but I didn't stop as I took a peek at Constance as she was right beside me, pushing herself to keep going.

I was starting to regret not running the past two days, as I forced myself to continue and I almost felt like giving up since my breath was quickening but I couldn't stop and I wouldn't.

We kept going as we finally passed the tree, letting us know we completed our first lap and we still had a lot more to do. Sweat poured down my face, and my body making my tee stick to my chest and I immediately felt dirty.