CHAPTER TWENTY

Running didn't seem to always help my problems, but having Constance helped me

Running didn't seem to always help my problems, but having Constance helped me. She pushed me to go harder and that's all I needed. I needed that strong push after yesterday. This was hard and also a new thing for me, normally I was the person who didn't allowed most people in and didn't cry but Constance somehow allowed me to do all of those things and didn't judge. She understood, and that's what made me love her.

Once we finished running, we took a seat near the tree. I grabbed hold of her hands and gave it kisses as she blushed each time.

"What's your favorite Disney movie?" I asked.

"There so hard. But animation or real?" She said, then decided to go with either. "The Cheetah Girls, High School Musical, so most of the musical movies are my favorite including Camp Rock, Lemonade Mouth, etc. and for animation The Lion King, Tangled, Ratatouille, Toy Story, and I feel like I'm missing some."

"I liked the lion king too, that movie made me cry. Um...yeah there's a lot that I can't even think of right now." I frowned.

"Awe babe it's okay," She smiled. "Would you rather going to a water park or theme park?"

"A water park, feel like that's better." I answered. "What about you?"

"I went to blue bayou a few times, it's fun." She replied, with a soft giggle. "I do want to go to a theme park one day."

I agreed. "Your favorite holiday?"

"Thanksgiving." She immediately answered.

"Same, to be able to spend time with the fam. Soon you'll be with me." I threw that out there, to see if she caught it.

"I know, I'm nervous." She bit her bottom lip. "Yeah, your parents know me but it'll be your family, so that's different."

"They'll love you." I told her.

"I want you to meet my parents," She giggled. "Not this soon, but you know what I mean."

"I got you, most people would consider me a charmer." I winked.

"If we played Mario Kart, what character would you pick?" She questioned.

"Oooh, that's a good one." I rubbed my hands together before blowing on it with my mouth. "I use Mario, Luigi, and Diddy Kong, Wait can't forget about my n–gga Yoshi."

Constance laughed, "I used Princess Peach, Toad, and Yoshi."

"You sounded so cute saying Yoshi." I awed. "We need to play that though, it's giving me nostalgia."

"Same here, that's like the only game I really enjoyed playing." She agreed.

"Who's your celebrity crush?" I asked.

"Chris Brown, off and on for years and August Alsina, what about you?" She answered.

"Beyoncé, and Ciara."