CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

       Today was my best friend was born, and I couldn't be more excited to see how she's going to react to her surprise party and gifts

       Today was my best friend was born, and I couldn't be more excited to see how she's going to react to her surprise party and gifts. I brought her bracelet that read: A true friendship is a journey without an end. I got us friendship headlock necklaces, a gift basket, and Polaroid camera followed by a cleanse brush.

The surprise party was being held at a hall, as we made sure to hire a decorator to do the decorating. The colors of the theme was purple and black, Jacqueline's favorite colors and we made sure to style it beautifully for her.

While Eugene had Jacqueline at the mall to get stuff from her favorite makeup line, Fenty Beauty we had to checkout the finishing details of what the decorator did. Of course, Eugene told her we were having a small get to getter but it was much more, because it wasn't just her camp friends, since her family was showing up to help us celebrate her Big 18th even more special.

We paid a DJ to play music for us all night.

The games we were going to play was personal jeopardy, fill in the lyrics, Birthday family feud, poems, while there was going to be toasts, tributes, birthday slideshow all to get her enjoy herself.

"This is so beautiful." I awed, heading inside of the hall and checking out the decorations. "She really used everything that I said and added way more to it."

"Yeah, this is nice." Darius agreed, as he held the gifts in his arms to take the gift table. "I bet she gon' cry when she sees all this."

"I'm saying, I feel like crying myself.." I laughed, as I was still admiring everything. "I just hope that she enjoys her day with no drama."

"Did you get the surprise guest an invitation?" Darius questioned, as he stepped up to me.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I don't know if he's going to come but I definitely gave him an invitation."

"The people are soon about to roll through." Darius placed his hands around my waist. "You really did a lot for your friend."