CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

I now was dressed in my all black one piece bathing suit that I got from the mall, and I placed my hair into a messy bun as I got excited for the game that we were going to play especially since Darius and I made a bet

     I now was dressed in my all black one piece bathing suit that I got from the mall, and I placed my hair into a messy bun as I got excited for the game that we were going to play especially since Darius and I made a bet. Of course, having a friendly competition wasn't bad, I just loved the thrill of it. It'll be really fun and I'm still not sure what the person losing will do for the person winning, hopefully it comes to me soon.

"I wish I had knee pads!" Jacqueline rubbed lotion over her legs before tossing the bottle towards me. "I don't want to fall all of the slide."

I laughed grabbing the bottle of lotion that fell on the floor beside me, then I proceeded into rubbing lotion all over my legs and arms. "I don't think it'll be that bad."

"I'm glad that I took my weave out." Jacqueline wrapped a curl around her finger. "Thanks to you too for that."

"No problem, that's what friends are here for." I replied, closing the lotion and placing it onto the dresser. "We're going to be lit and I hope we win!"

"I don't know until we find out our teams." Jacqueline slid her feet into her sandals. "Let's go!"

"I'm ready!" I beamed, as we held hands going to the slide door outside.

The Slip 'N Slide was blue and there was soapy water all over it, as I got excited for the game.

"I guess we should do girls vs. boys!" Braylon suggested. "Unless y'all got a better idea."

"No that's not fair!" Bianca argued, "At least let us pick."

Bianca and Tatiana finally were out of their room, and decided to play the game with us. I think it better was to have everyone playing instead of a few of us, and it made me wish that Lamont could've been here.

"Okay since y'all want to pick? What kind of teams?" Dante asked.

"Make two leaders first off." Raquel said. "I suggest Darius and Sienna."

"Y'all stay making me the leader for something." Darius joked. "But how many people we have altogether?"

I counted everyone that huddled into a circle. Darius, Jacqueline, Eugene, Braylon, Dante, Dahlia, Raquel, Desmond, Tatiana, Sienna Bianca, Antonio, and myself.

"We have thirteen people total." I replied, "I guess we can have the two teams together with a extra person."

"Will it still count?" Eugene questioned.

"I think so." Jacqueline told him. "Okay Darius choose your first person."

Darius looked at everyone before he stared at me and smirked. "I choose my brother, Eugene."

They all began to instigate as I laughed because they didn't know we made a bet against each other.

"I'll have Dante then." Sienna chose her first person.