CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

Lunch was now over and everyone left the cafeteria speaking about the fundraiser

         Lunch was now over and everyone left the cafeteria speaking about the fundraiser. I finished helping clean up the mess in the cafe and even offered to wash the dishes, in the kitchen as Darius was right beside me rinsing out the dishes that I cleaned. It was silent as we cleaned up everything, and I had a towel in my hand to clean up the tables in the cafeteria.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I looked at Darius who was making a silly face and throwing the plates in the trash, making every shot he took. I laughed as I felt this was so relaxing to me, cleaning up with your boyfriend and him goofing around.

Even though Darius didn't want me to get him anything for our one month anniversary I still felt like he deserved something after all he's done for me. I don't know how I was going to get him anything without him noticing I'm gone but I decided it'll be best to do it with the girls.

"You're aggravating," I giggled, as he danced looking silly as ever. "I know one thing you're not good at, it's dancing."

He stopped moving, and frowned. "So I can't dance?"

He hit the Shrumurda Dance and I felt the need to record him, so that he could see for himself. He was too busy looking at the ground to notice the camera that I had on him, until I burst into laughter, as he began to do the fast dance that those gothic people did that went viral.

"You want to see yourself?" I asked him, as I went to the videos and walked over to him.

I handed him the phone as he pressed start and watched himself dancing with a smirk on his face.

"I still think I'm cold." He popped his collar.

"I love your confidence." I grabbed my cellphone back, sliding it back into my back pocket as I placed my arms around his neck and stared into my boyfriend's eyes. "I'm about to go shopping with the girls."

He pulled me by my waist, and stared down at me. "For what? You know that I can't stay long away from you girl."

"Stop." I grabbed his face, standing on my heels as I pecked his lips. "Go hang with your crew."

"I love hanging with my girl more." He squeezed me tightly, so I couldn't go anywhere, then grabbed hold of my 'C' initial letter necklace in his hands. "I need to change this, to my name."

"Really? I like this one a lot. I wear it everyday!" I beamed, admiring my necklace as well. "It's so cute along with my bracelet."

"Yeah, I'm glad you like it." He showcases his deep dimples, loosening his hold on me. "You sleeping with me tonight?"

"Probably, probably not.." I trailed off, since I was still a bit afraid to know the things that we were doing in his dream of me. As much as I claimed to be ready, I wasn't ready whatsoever.

"For real?" He seemed hurt but he still smirked, maybe he knew that I was becoming more nervous around him than before. "I'm sure my crew playing in the game room."