CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

I can't believe it

               I can't believe it.

I never would've thought that I would be dealing with this kind of hurt I'm feeling at the moment. Tears shimmered in my eyes, and my entire face was wet but I didn't care. It's like everything was going so well until the incident happened in the cafeteria. I dried my eyes with the back of my hand, as I laid my head on the pillow.

"Constance, guess who's turning eighteen soon sis m–" Jacqueline stopped cheering, as she watched me silently crying. "What's wrong Con?"

I instantly thought of what happened. I made the decision to help out a friend, who needed help. I was the only person other than Antonio and maybe Raquel who knew what happened to Sienna, so I quickly rushed to help her out.

"That's not your business." Darius told me, while pulling my arms to get me stop.

"She's my friend Darius," I pulled my arm away. "She's dealing with a lot already, and if you knew what I knew you'll want me to go help her."

He didn't stop me, so I continued to go to Sienna's room. I knocked on the door a few times until she answered it, and I stepped inside as she cried super hard.

There was so much pain in her face, that made me want to cry. I know we've only been friends for a short period of time but I felt that I needed to be here for her.

"Con.. I give up!" Sienna sobbed. "I'm trying so hard not to explode on his dumb ass. Really? After what we've been through the first time we broke up? Was it really a rumor last time? I tried so hard! So hard! To get us to be back together, but he did this to me!"

"Sienna, first off you have to calm down!" I told her, because the way she was acting, I could see her making a bad situation into a horrible one. "You have to breathe."

"I've literally told him what happened to me, and the reasons why we couldn't have sex but he still used it against me and cheated on me!" Sienna screamed, as her face was bright red! "I can't do this no more Con, I'm literally over everything.. I can't trust nobody, he's really the only person that I felt I could trust."

"It'll be okay, just calm down Si." I spoke in a calming voice. "If you leave, you might get hurt or hurt someone else, so please calm down."

Sometimes it worked, but this was surreal, a pain that I couldn't imagine.

"I'm not going home but I need to get out of here!" Sienna screams turned into silent cries.

There was so much going on, that I heard a tiny little boom and I immediately knew that it was no one other than Darius.