CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

I wasn't going to let this 'break' stop me from enjoying my summer

I wasn't going to let this 'break' stop me from enjoying my summer. I already bought my gifts for Jacqueline's birthday and I knew that she was going to love it. I had to hide into my suitcase, since Jacqueline usually would borrow tops from my closet, and she could easily find the gifts.

I took a sip of my smoothie, as most of the girls decided to get smoothies from Smoothie King and I realized it was day four of the breakup. During the break, I found myself doing something every time I would feel myself getting sad, whether it was playing songs or dancing, I did it to keep my mind occupied for a little while.

"This one is good!" Raquel held up her smoothie, and examined the inside of it. "Lemon Twist Strawberry!"

After the fight, Raquel apologized to us for allowing the girls to bring her out of her element and she was back to goofing as normal. Raquel ended up spraining her hand which led to her going to the hospital, with Ms. Erika to check it out and now she wore a cast. She was still pretty as ever and showing off her pearly whites today, so I was glad she didn't allow the fight to bring her down.

Sienna was the still hurting after finding out about Antonio cheating on her, so she finally came out of her room today. She still was dealing with holding her problems in, and you could definitely notice she wasn't happy by the forced smiled on her face. She was literally broken, and was trying hard to hold on.

"This banana boat smoothie, is great." Sienna forced another smile on her face. "I'll have to get another."

Dahlia was finally coming around after hearing Lamont was doing a lot better. She was starting to talk more about herself, and what she wanted in the future which is to be a professional dance teacher, which completely shocked me because she danced really well but that wasn't what shocked me, it was her being a shy person but dancing absolutely brought out something that she kept hidden. It is her escape place and I loved that she had something that gave her that feeling.

"Caribbean Way is obviously the best." Dahlia teased.

"Ewe, y'all are really drinking banana for fun." I gagged.

"I mean, banana is the best thing.. after watermelon." Raquel joked, as Jacqueline and I pretended to throw up.

Jacqueline decided to get Berry Bunch, and I went with the decision of getting Strawberry-Kiwi Breeze that tasted so good. 

Tatiana and Bianca didn't come and decided that after the fundraiser that they were leaving the camp for good. The fight caused so much coming from between them, and they ended up fighting each other. I felt it was the best decision, but didn't want them to go.