CHAPTER NINE

"Damn, that party was a success! No drama, no fighting, just food, music and fun!" Braylon stated, as he picked up cups that were on the ground and threw it into the trash can

"Damn, that party was a success! No drama, no fighting, just food, music and fun!" Braylon stated, as he picked up cups that were on the ground and threw it into the trash can. "Kobe!"

I agreed, it was a successful turnout event and I was glad that there wasn't any fights. I prevented only one and it didn't happen which made me feel good. After the party was over, all the people was left and the crew had to come together to clean up.

"My only problem is at every damn party, we have to clean up the mess the people created. A damn junkyard," Eugene blurted out.

"Y'all know that's how every party is, since we threw it; we should have to clean up." I reminded them.

"Where's Mont? Last time I seen him, he went inside to walk out that girl." Braylon asked me.

I shrugged, not knowing either. "He probably still talking to her or somewhere,"

As I was telling Braylon this, Bianca and her cousin Tatiana walked into the back to tap Eugene on the shoulder.

"Hey, what's up?" Eugene turned towards them, giving them a look.

"Well.." Bianca started off then smiled, "We've been thinking that we should stay here for the summer, because we really enjoyed ourselves."

I looked over at Braylon who's eyes widened in shock, then I started chuckle. Eugene's face expression changed as his eyebrows furrowed.

"So what'd you think?" Bianca said.

Eugene's eyes blinked frequently then he swallowed harshly before he replied. "It's cool..."

Tatiana looked at him strange, and rolled her eyes. "Come on B, let's go find our room. Don't want to be out here with these people," She tapped on Bianca's arm.

"These people?" Braylon responded.

Tatiana's entire face turned into a frown while she rolled her eyes even harder the more she glared at Braylon. "I wasn't talking to you anyways, mind ya' business damn!"

I just shook my head at her, then tried to pull Braylon back because I already knew he was gon' get petty and start a whole problem that didn't even need to start.

Tatiana then left with an attitude, leaving Bianca with us. Shortly after giving Eugene a look she followed behind her cousin which caused both Braylon and myself to laugh.

"Look at what you don' did, bruh." Braylon chuckled, picking up the trash.

Eugene started to rub his face. "I know, now it'll be a entire different situation with—" He stopped realizing Braylon didn't know about the beef Bianca had with Jacqueline.

"With who?" Braylon asked.

"Let's finish picking up all this stuff, because I got to go out for a run tomorrow morning." I quickly switched the subject to something else.