EPILOGUE

A month later – July 1st
Raquel's Special Day

       I can't believe that today was the end of camp

    I can't believe that today was the end of camp. It did feel like a long summer with all the things we've been through but it still felt unreal to me at the moment. I was shocked finding out in the lobby as everyone else was but we were going to use this to throw the best end of the summer party.

My girlfriend, Constance and her friends were all at some spa getting massages and all kinds of stuff done for Raquel's birthday which was a good thing for her after we saw how she acted with the leaving of Sienna. We used this time to hang up the decorations for Raquel's day that was held in the gym. The guys had to set up the after party, so we had Eugene spray on temporary graffiti on the walls, Happy Birthday Raquel in all colors, hip hop on the other side of the walls.

On the tables was a bunch of foods, being Raquel's favorites rice dressing, baked macaroni and cheese, barbecue chicken, green beans, and buttermilk biscuits. There was a ton of deserts from all choices, that she liked and we made sure to add her favorite chocolate icing vanilla cake.

Most of the deserts that were made looked like music equipment. It was perfect since there was a cupcake with a lyric note on it since Raquel loved music, poetry and writing so we had a baker make it all for her.

There were fake gold, and money chains in the front. Crowns next to it and of course microphones.

"You think that's good enough?" Braylon questioned.

I stepped back, admiring everything together and dapped him up. "It looks bruh, now we got to get ready."

For the hip hop themed party, I decided to get dressed up like Tupac. I bought myself a blue bandana, a denim blue button down shirt, a black vest, matching denim blue jeans with a gold chain, gold rings on my fingers, earrings gold watch and a nose ring that completed my look.

I headed towards my room, shutting my door and grabbed my bag with my clothes in it and proceeded into getting ready as my door opened, revealing my girlfriend Constance.

She decided to match my fly, by being Jada and although we know that they were just best friends we decided that since we're not only in a relationship, we consider one another as best friends.

"Hey baby girl, how was the spa retreat?"

"Everything, I'm so relaxed." She stripped out of her clothes, looking inside of her bag.

As it completely shocked me that she was comfortable enough to get dressed in my presence.

"You alright?"