CHAPTER FIVE

In the mall, instead of getting the stuff for the potential pool party – we've been in Footlocker arguing about some shoes for the past hours

          In the mall, instead of getting the stuff for the potential pool party – we've been in Footlocker arguing about some shoes for the past hours. It was mostly a debate going on about the Jordan's.

"Man, I don't care what y'all say those Space Jam 11's the coldest," Braylon argued, as he held up the shoe to show us.

"But those Flu Game 12s better," Eugene told him.

"True Blue 3s, Classic shit." I said.

"I'm not even a Jordan fan kind of dude to know, you both wrong." Eugene waved off and Braylon and I.

"Yeah, you only wear those toms. Shit ain't even in style no more bruh," Braylon joked, as we all started to burst into laughter.

"Yeah, Yeah. I can still fuck yo' bitch in 'nem tho!" Eugene spat.

"Still can't say shit!" Braylon brushed him off again.

"Those Gamma Blues the best, no discussion." Lamont said.

"And you wasn't even born when Jordan was playing, so you can shut up too." Braylon told him as Lamont smacked his teeth.

"You wasn't either, dumb ass." Lamont respond, as that made Eugene and myself laugh even harder.

"Still y'all have no sayso, y'all don't even wear Jordan's like me." Braylon frowned.

"What about the Jordan 11 Concord Retros?" Eugene asked him.

"I mean they alright, I have 'em but they ain't my favorite pair." Braylon said.

"Then, what's ya favorite?" Lamont questioned.

"I have like four pairs that's my favorite, one of them is the playoffs." Braylon answered.

"Ain't we supposed to be looking for stuff for the party?" I questioned, out of the blue.

"Oh yeah, we should hit up Walmart." Eugene replied, as we agreed.

We left footlocker, and waited outside for the girls.

"So who y'all feeling this summer?" Braylon smirked, while rubbing his hands together.

"I'm not feeling nobody," Lamont blurted out.

"Yeah, I don't either." I spoke, and leaned against the wall.

"I'm single, so I don't care about feelings." Eugene shrugged.

"Constance, told me they in Victoria Secret right now." Lamont said.