CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Darius was my boyfriend

Darius was my boyfriend. Darius Isaiah Murphy was now my boyfriend. I couldn't believe it. I'm now dating my boy best friend and it honestly felt good. It felt the same, the only thing seemed to change was our title and us kissing each other. His lips are perfect. He told me that I was getting better and better every time we kissed. I couldn't get over it.

"Constance," He called.

I stared at him, as he went into the fridge to grab a water for us. It was later in the day and tomorrow morning Ms. Esther was finally off of her break and heading back to the camp.

I couldn't wait to see her since her food was so good, and her presence always seemed calming like a grandmother.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Come here." He replied, with a smirk on his face.

I walked over to him, as I wrapped my arms around his body and began to act all-child like. He leaned over to kiss my lips a few times, as I smiled through each kiss.

"That could never get old." I blushed, feeling all the butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah, I know." His eyes gleamed, as he grabbed my hands.

We left the cafeteria and headed into the lobby where everyone else was. It was now time to discuss how we were going to get our fundraiser stuff for the camp, especially with the idea that Darius had, with calling it The South Circle.

Darius made sure that I sat closely to him, and I just loved this side of him. He seemed under the hard glare, he was definitely a lovable person. Falling in love with him didn't sound bad at all.

"Alrighty, now this fundraiser starts off with the funding.." Sienna started the group meeting first. "We'll have to talk to organizations in the community to help us since we're doing this for the camp. Ask them for a handout."

"You think they'll help us?" Eugene questioned.  "We've been at this camp for years, it doesn't seem to be growing. It's like they gave up on it because this was built on family, love and growth. There's plenty of improvement we need to do to help this camp get back together."

I was honestly impressed at how Eugene spoke so enthusiastically about this. He was childish most of the time.

"You're right," I agreed. "Y'all think we should set up a go fund me account? It'll help us reach our goal even quicker."

"Let's start off with what's exactly the reason we're going to do this fundraiser and make sure we stick to it." Jacqueline added. "Any ideas?"

"We definitely need a staff, we need to expand our profit for the camp." Braylon pitched in. "I think that's the reason why our camp is failing, we taking in less money and not running it as a business like we supposed to."

"Need a better enrollment, to calculate and analyze the percentage." Darius stated, "We're less than eighty eight per event enrollment and that's bad for a camp that's supposed to be yearly."