Chapter - 49

Happy Reading....

-------------------------------------------------

Kusum~

" YOUR PARENTS WHAT??"

Brett was more than ready to kill someone, he looked so scary so awfully dangerous. It's my first time seeing him like this, it's entirely a different side of him right now.

He goes out of the cafe in a second like a fly, I run after him finally stopping him from getting into the car.

" Dude.." I say breathlessly

Oh God this tower guy is not even sparing a glance over me. Oh god!
I wet my dry lips and talk loudly on purpose to catch his attention.

" Dude,listen..I know you are super angry but listen to me, I am also aware that you want to kill those people but please try to understand.." at this point he looked like he don't want to hear and huffed loudly, his dark eyebrows scrunch together very painfully close and face red.
I sigh and hold my waist trying to put the words in correct place .

" This is very personal to Lilly Brett, I can say this for sure that Lilly will never want you to know that or involve you until she builds up that trust and bond."

That made Brett look at me as he too held his waist over the sides thinking.

" Why?"
His voice finally came since the moment we stood here.

" Huh?"

" Why...why haven't she have that trust in me? What did I do that she still cannot trust in me kusum? What should I do to earn her trust?"

I inhaled deeply looking at him, where I can see that pain of not being earn that trust from the person he likes, it was more like he was just asking himself. Yes I know he likes Lilly, not that he admitted it but I knew somehow.
I know how it is to feel to not have the trust from the person one like or not having trust in the person who likes me,I didn't trust Alexander too. In the beginning.

" Maybe because she is afraid to trust someone again Brett. I'm aware of the story why she doesn't trust someone easily but I can't tell you that brett, it's not my place to say though. I too had to wait for a long time to gain that but you don't give up and wait because am sure she will trust you and say the stories she has to say."

He looked behind me, I turned to see lilly sitting over the table through the glass even though it's opaque.

" Look Brett, I know as well everyone knows that it just takes a minute to punish someone and lot more easier for rich people like you to finish this shit of very easily but it isn't for Lilly buddy. Please trust me Brett, let me handle this . Let her know that you would not involve without her permission because it's very personal to her which she too is scared to share. Please Brett.."

He shifted his gaze from the glass to me and looked intensely for a couple of minutes then slowly nodded at me.

" I will "

" What " I asked surprised.

" I-I will not do anything but if I feel more wrong than it already is then I won't hesitate. It pains kusum..." His voice turned into whisper making me feel sad for him.

" Sure. "

I say taking hold of his arm and squeeze a little letting him know that I understand him. His eyes looked lost for a second when he looked at me with that penetrating eyes.
I smiled.

" Thank you " he said

" For what?"

He just shook his head and gently removed my hand and walked away before sparing a glance over the glass. I breath out and fish out my phone to call my one bitchy friend.

" Hello"

" Ev I need you, right now."

" Where are you? And why?"

" I'm in the honey bunny cafe and I will tell you when I meet you. We have to go to Lilly's house. Be here in fifteen minutes babe."

I hang up before she even answers and walk inside the café, stopping over the counter as Matthew whisper- yelled my name, I roll my eyes as he keep on lifting those thick eyebrows of his in a way asking me the whole story.

" I will tell you later."

With that I turned away giving him a wink.

I figure out the fact that Lilly is nervous and uncomfortable by the way she keep on glancing at me then avert.

" Am sorry for that " I say holding her hand.

She looked at me shock coated her face for weird reason but soon her expression changed to like shes about to cry.

" I'm sorry if I said anything offensive Lilly. I didn't mean-"

" No no...you need not to be sorry or said anything offensive. I...Its just someone have said something like that. No one was ever merciful to me or kind."

" Oh honey.." I hug her sitting beside her from opposite to her.

What has she gone through? Why she used the term mercy though? Is that because her parents abuse her and have no mercy? But what kind of parents abuse their own child for God sake? Why is she the suffering, I never saw or heard bad bout her, from her.

Eva arrives soon, as she settles taking Lilly's permission I tell the whole story to her making her look straight at Lilly.

" You should have said to one of us something Lilly, I know it takes you a little time to trust people as you have your respective reasons but..." She breaths out heavily hanging her head down.

Now I know how much she cares about people even though she acts like she don't.

" Can we have some dramatic action sweeties?" She asks with a smirk.

Lilly smiles at Eva's abrupt actions while I smirk back to eva.

Later we go to Lilly's house after she talked to her lawyer. Soon the police too arrived , the moment I saw Lilly's parents I literally got a creepy feeling from them. They glared at Lilly but me and Eva stood before her glaring back.

Soon the procedure ends, there were shouts, screams from Lilly's parents, curses to be precise. And this was the first time we heard Lilly raise her voice.

" You both are the worst parents.. disgusting human beings ever!"

Me and Eva looked at each other smiling.

Police took them away charging them for abuse, distributing drugs, prostitution and the most worst fucking part is Lilly's parents forced Lilly into prostitution. The fuck!
Eva made sure to make them suffer in prison until they die.

I hugged Lilly at the end and that's when she broke down completely, she did not even let anyone know is was hurting, dying until now.

Her cries become louder every passing second, bringing tears to our own eyes. I tighten my hold on her kissing on her head.

" Help me out please "

Those were the last words before she faints on me giving us a heart attack.
Holyshit!

I swear I will make her purchase me chocolates after she wakes up for giving us a heart attack like this! oh lord

***VOTE & COMMENT***