Chapter - 7

Happy reading sweethearts..

------------------------------------------------------

I really enjoyed the cute company of ben. Time passed and the plain came to its feet rolling makes screeching sound. My heart beating fast for for new life, I'm really in reality. Once the announcement is done everybody started taking there stuff including me.

I got off the plain through stairs then inside the airport. I took my luggage after waiting for few, its night here I am walking towards the exit when I spotted benjamin and clara looking at me. I lifted my hand and waved to them which they reciprocated. Clara signaled me to come to her so I slowly went to her with luggage in my hands carefully moving with it avoiding damage to my baby. I stood opposite to them when clara spoke.

" hey, can we go together?..I mean if no one is there for ya only..."

"yeah? I mean you have no one to pick you up both clara?"

" Ah...actually no."

"okaaay." I said and walked outside and called for a taxi. After the taxi came we placed out luggage in the trunk and sat in the car. I turned towards her who is already looking at me but she seemed like she wanted to say something.

" You want to say something 'coz you seem like that?." I asked

" yeah but I am not sure if you like it or not but first...where you gonna stay now kusum?"

" I was thinking of first to search for a place at least for one to two days as I only have little amount of money.  So..Hotel maybe." I said with tension 'cause it's night over here and if my luck is there I could find an hotel with cheap price to stay until I find a job. I sighed and look out of the window as car started moving. I was thinking of numerous ways I also thought about this situation back about it.

" If you like or at least you can stay at my place. I and ben live alone so you can..." sighing again she spoke" I'm saying this because I know that situation very well that you are in right now because I've been through it."

I felt so happy and lucky I can never forget this woman." T-Thank you soo much...I am forever grateful to you. Thank you so much clara." I said with huge smile on my face with my slightly tears in my eyes she just smiled at me and told the driver the address. As ben was in the between us I played with his his tiny fingers and he giggled as I continued. I also saw the way to her home which was awesome with plants, flowers everywhere. There were lot of lights all around and trees almost covering the sky from us. I learned clara is a fashion designer and her son ben is in second standard. Who thought I would get a place to live, become friends with a complete stranger who just met in plane, who has a huge and kind heart. I never thought something like this happens.

The sky is so clear and shining with stars. I really love stars, stars always inspires me every time I see them in a different way...its like it gives me confidence that I can do which I was not able to. Who doesn't love stars yar?

We reach her house after almost twenty minutes. We stepped out of the taxi and the driver helped us taking out our luggage, as everything we took out I went to the driver to give money but clara stopped me and told me that she will pay.

" kusum I will pay don't worry." she said.

" You are already doing so much to me I don't want to stress you or bother you."

" Darling you are not stressing me I'm just helping you and if you wanna repay you can...later now move.." with that she walked past me and payed the taxi driver and after that we went inside the house which was an independent house which now I noticed.