Chapter - 36

Happy Reading..

----------------------------------------

Kusum~

We were gobsmacked when we saw what brett did. 

Lilly does a part-time job in the library. And I've met her there frequently as I go to the library and soon we became friends and known that she is a good actress.

That is the reason why I and Eva requested her to act as brett's pregnant girlfriend and she did an A-class job. What shocked me the most was brett smiled when he was staring at her and kissed her on the cheek and trust me I have never seen him that way. After they both left we continued spending time and had food.

Alexander started calling me ' Red' just because I always tend to wear mostly red because I love red. I have no issues with it.

After everybody parted in their own respective ways I and alexander again started the heated session. God, why can't he stop himself, and even he is pulling me in much more.

We are laying on his bed yeah I am sleeping here tonight. He is on top of me caged me perfectly. His ocean blue eyes are scanning my body and I know he is having a hard time controlling himself. I see how he closed his eyes tightly or bit his lip until it starts bleeding just like now.

I raise my hand and pull his lower lip from his teeth softly and wipe the red blood. He has no shirt on, only his sweatpants whilst me only in his grey large shirt which reached just above my knees.

He lowers himself and I don't stop him instead I pull me down. Once he is near I flip us over so that he is under me, I sit on him with no worries and bring my face closer to his.

" Never bit your lip like that. you understand?" I whispered.

I felt him shiver as he nod. Good, I want him to experience the same effect as he has on me. With that, I place my lips on his. We did not move for a few seconds. I shut my eyes and take his lower lip in between mine and sucked it so that there would be no blood on his. His breathing hitched and his strong arms caught my hips tightly. I rested my elbows for the support either side of his head. I clearly sense my shirt is slowly coming up and I am only in bra and panties under this shirt so I can tell whats his hands doing.

As his large warm hands moved up against my cool body under the shirt it sent chills as the air hit my lower part. My panties is on show and I am sitting on him pressing my private part on his abs. This is how I sat on him taking support.

His one hand rested on my butt and other on my back just near the bra. Oh god, what should I do? I decided to give him on graduation day.

Graduation is on December fifteenth and my birthday is on sixteenth. So should I give him on fifteenth or sixteenth?

Virginity can lick my ass.

I released his lower lip and kissed him passionately he in nanosecond responded back. Our lips moved in sync together. I move my head slightly to the side to get more access.

Our tongues played with each other, soon more heat crept my body. One of his hand is playing with my panties band while another one is about to unhook the bra I broke the kiss and straighten up.

" I can't hold...myself back.....if you continue red. " he said panting.

" You gotta wait just a little longer for this Mr. Martinez. Good things come if you keep patience." I said teasingly.

His bright ocean blue eyes darkened and hold me tightly. He sits straight holding me making me squeal at his sudden movements. He sits on the edge of the bed and my legs are around his waist, my hands hold his neck tight because if I don't I have a feeling I will kiss the ground though alexander's arms are around my waist keeping me secured.