Chapter - 39

Sorry for the late update guys..

Happy Reading...

-----------------------------------------

Kusum~

First thing I realized the moment I pinched my eyes open is throbbing headache. Oh my heavens my head is hurting like hell.

I straighten up on the bed which is I don't have any idea how I got in here, in Xander's bedroom. I look down to myself and it confused me more as how I got into his t-shirt and sweatpants but it feels good wearing his but again how did I get in these? I slip out of the bed, Pull up the large sweatpant which annoyingly slides down every second and clumsily walk to the bathroom.

I set the dials to fill the tub with hot water meanwhile I brush my teeth, put my long hair in a clean bun, damn my hair grew so damn much it's reaching a couple of meters down my butt but I don't want to cut it I love having long hair. As it is a weekend I sighed in relief which is because I didn't have to put a leave to my collage. Attendance is important here so its a big deal, I gotta pull up the percentage of my attendance because in the period of seven months when me and alexander were away from each other I did not go to college regularly but I covered it up putting up the reason that my health isn't good and going every single day after that.

I strip off the clothes and enter into hot water. Oh heavens this feels so good, every part of my body relaxed in hot water, a long deep sigh escape my mouth as I close my eyes. I want to sleep. Again.  In case you think how can I get sleep as I slept the whole night in numbness then my reply is I am used to it. When I and alexander stayed away and all I used to do is sleep, drink and sleep and I don't know why did I not maintain my limit yesterday which I always do strictly, maybe because I wanted to forget the matter of my parents and friends for some time. I don't remember anything of what happened yesterday and I don't want to.

After forty minutes I do my business in here then walk out to his closet, take out a huge white shirt and his work out short - which is the only one's tight to him in other words correct for me. Almost.
I had to wear the same inner wears as I did not expect my being here and I really don't want to wear just a shirt and shorts, big no-no. I walk out of the room taking in the fresh air.

Lucy bow to me when we come across and I simply bowed back greeting a small ' good morning'

" Well its good afternoon dear." she said with a smile then chuckled seeing me.

Shit. I totally lost the track of time I did not even realize that it's already afternoon. No wonder I am sleepy again. >_<

Yawning I sit on the huge sofa no idea what kind of material and why should I even give a damn about it? No right? Nope. A maid came giving me pancakes which I happily took it thanking her.
I ate like thirteen pancakes and the cook - mrs. Rose is more than happy to prepare food for me, she is another sweetheart over here and she loves making people eat. A lot. I tried many times to prepare food just like her I mean the taste, the smell but couldn't, and when I asked she just smiled and said nothing. I really want to make food like her.
.

.

.

.

I sleepily yawn and lay myself on the sofa bringing my legs slightly up and my habit of sleeping is placing my both hands in between the knees. I sigh in relaxation and again slip into my dream world not giving a care even when I heard different voices approaching.

Alexander pov :

My dad is more than happy and jumped from his seat and gave a bone-crushing hug. I just said that Kusum's parents and friends are coming. He just informed Mr. Goose to prepare the private jet and make all the additional requirements.