Chapter - 14

Please hit the star button and make me smile.

Happy Reading...

-----------------------------------------

Alexander's p.o.v :

Today I'm so happy because my mom made my favorite food I love the most. She's a businesswoman too like my father so it's rare to get to eat mom's hand made food. She gave me a surprise as I entered the dining area. Actually she went on a business trip so I didn't know when she got home back nor I was informed by anyone.

She just laughed at my surprised frame but soon gave me a lovely motherly hug. Everybody thinks that rich people will live happily with luxuries but it's not that case they don't know what's inside until they meet, sometimes it's just too complicated. After hugging I ate too much food but I was happier as it was after a long time I ate the food that she prepared. I don't remember when was the last time she cooked for me.

I have three friends who are like me but best men that I've met, first Brett with grey silver eyes who is the tallest guy in our group he is like Einstein, knows everything I mean everything you ask whatever randomly and he gives you answer in a second, second Ryan with green eyes same height of me 6'0" sick jerk of cars and cars, third Ethan with black eyes and shortest in our group but an amazing person he handles several operations in the business field at a single time and has a sexy voice, singer by the way as well as to - be- businessman independently like us.

We all entered our class and take a seat in the last benches, who said that sitting in the first benches would always be toppers it's takes concentration and hard work to be toppers no matter where you sit last benches or first benches. It doesn't matter, for me at least.

Its been fifteen minutes already but the lecturer didn't come but she is so hot man, she's actually hot, we started playing games on our phones as we wait but some students came and said that the lecturer will not be coming due to meeting. I turned towards my friends who are completely involved in the game.

" Guys come on"

" where?" Ryan asked I shrugged but eventually, they got up and we went out but not decided to head where.

While we were walking we heard a sound but ignored it but again I heard it this time. I turned to the sound and it didn't take me a minute to find out it's coming from Ethan a sound of grumbling I looked at him and he just smiled sheepishly. Finally, we head to the cafeteria.

" Gentlemen I'm going to the library you guys go ahead. Will be back in 30 minutes."

" for what ?" Ryan asked and I gave him a ' why-do-we-go-to-the-library-dude-? ' look while brett smacked Ryan's head. Ryan glared at him. I walk away in the meantime and took a random book I don't know why did I pick up a romance book anyways I picked it up and sat in one of the corners and started reading. I looked at the cover written as ' Billionaires intense love '. what? I opened the book and started reading.....just when I completed the second page a sweet voice called me and only one person calls me that.

" Xander?"

such a sweet voice.

I lift my eyes first and saw legs then red frock then to a  hair of drak brown almost black then the face, I just stared at her like that. What is with me?

" yes?" I asked her. 

Kusum.

She looked fucking amazing in there red frock. 'Red suits her' I thought and she looked so pretty when she's is nervous.