Chapter - 24

Happy Reading...

--------------------------------

kusum

After the talk with clara and ben we all walked to dining area. My jaw dropped seeing these many types of food that too Indian, korean and other.

Wow.

I walked everyone and open the lids of the vessel and smelled Indian food and my mouth watered and bought back the memories of my mom cooking and me sniffling it.I miss my mom. very damn much. My friends too.

I took seat and placed food in my plate. A lot I should say.

" Who prepared the food?"

" Of course all of us "

I choked on my saliva. All of them, huh?

" oh"

We started eating and my god the food is so delicious, the entire time I kept moaning. Everybody laughed first but they too did and appreciated themselves which was funny.

------------------

Later we sat in the hall, Matthew joined us, me and alexander in one seat. Well to be specific, me on his lap and one of his arms around me while other hand holding a jug of ice cream, Jeong and Eva on separate chairs while Matthew, brett, Ethan, Ryan, Clara and ben on L-shape couch. everybody is having their choice of ice cream except me and alexander. We are sharing one ice cream so I put a full spoon of ice cream in my mouth and a half spoon of ice cream in his mouth as he said he don't wanna eat much. He's kinda boring when it comes to food and yes we are sharing one spoon and I absolutely love it.

Clara said she gonna purchase a new house for obvious reasons, until then shes going to live in this hose with us. I jumped feeling excited as I'm gonna get time spending with Clara and my cute little munchkin.

As time passed the sun came to rest and it dark so everybody left. I gave a kiss to alexander lightly on the cheek.

Like I planned we four girls spent talking and enjoying while forest slept in few minutes after everybody has left. We laughed the shit out of us hearing Eva's and Clara's jokes damn they make people laugh so much by their words and I love them.

I remembered suddenly Yash gave me envelopes, I did not forget about it but kept it in the back of my head. What are those envelopes is about? I'm gonna read it later.

I freshen up and slid into my duvet as my head sinks into the pillow. I sighed heavily and enter into my slumber. I had a very long day and I am tired.

I miss my old friends literally I miss their craziness I just wanted to meet them and cry my heart out and hug them until they choke.

I have talked to them in past months and it really made me miss them more. Are they missing me too?

I will leave for India as holidays are coming up though it's for only a few days I will meet them.

Soon darkness consumed me and I'm glad it did. I want to sleep like a dead body which I do every time.

---------------------

The coffee smell filled my nostrils as I set my foot in the cafe and the scene of the evening sky made me feel even better. Yeah, I'm finally able to come back to my routine. Its been weeks and It feels like time is flying easily mostly in university. I am good at my study life, in working life as well.

As far as alexander's and mine it's going good by the way.

I served people's respective orders and this evening passed away so soon while Matthew is pretty busy today but one thing I noticed that he's zoned out most of the time and I had to wave my hand in front of his face and in other times I literally slapped him. Well, he legitly was badly zoned out. I asked him what's wrong with him for what he did... He just walked away being zoned out.

Ahh...

It's been weeks that everyone has become busy. And I too become shocked when I read the letters of my friends especially yash's. I never expected it from him. It was a short letter.

Dear Kusum

Firstly and honestly I am gonna miss you so so much. In the past whatever you did for me thank you for that I know I already told you that.

I always have liked you Kusum from the moment I met you, yeah from childhood but you always considered me as a friend and you don't even know about it. If you only...if you accept me then I would be the happiest person and if you reject still I will be happy but a little less but just because of this I don't want to ruin or end up our friendship.

Live your dream Kusum. Have fun and stay healthy. Love ya and miss you.

Yash.

After that, thoughts bout Yash kept on invading my mind. Yash and his feelings towards me. I did not distance myself from him even though he confessed. Strange how my feelings disappeared which I had for Yash. I don't have any idea how those flew in the air. Maybe my feelings weren't strong and there were no 'sparks' compared to what I feel whenever alexander touches me.

I really fell in love with this ocean blue-eyed guy who just happened to be my boyfriend and now that I have him in my life but my dream is more important to me. Not that I am keeping him less but I just worked very very hard crossed through rough times just for my dream. My dream is to be an engineer then after that, I wanna be a successful woman in my career, in my life. Engineering road is difficult I know that but I want to walk through this road. I dreamt of this, made it as my number one priority work hard for making it's true and gonna be the person I always wanted to be.

My motto is I do not want to regret later in my life. I would rather be the individual I wished for myself than live that I dislike.

It took me too too long to update sry for that but I was busy in my own life. And very f*cked up.

XOXOXO

-Geet