Chapter - 31

Happy Reading...

---------------------------------------------

Diana did not come or glanced at us once after what happened two weeks ago in the study room and even spit a single word when we accidentally meet, I guess she was too embarrassed, obviously, she was.

As for the exams, finally, it started I am excited as well as nervous. Every student in this university is in books or papers, the library is in great demand nowadays2 well lecturers too. I walk shaking my head soon I find myself reaching eva and jeong who are as usual sitting in the back bench.

" K can you please explain me this? This korean bitch is not even listening to me even when I called her like thousand times" eva said dramatically while jeong seems lost. Okay something is going on. I should ask her later.

" Sure "

She smiled ear to ear. I smirked thinking of making a deal with her and she just raised her eyebrow and smile reduced.

" What will I get in return?"

She scoffed making my smirk widen.

" What do you want?" she asked with gritted teeth.

I exactly know why she is like this. She asked me many times and I would in return make a deal with her and one time I asked her to give me many things which are close to her for example the diamond ring  and when I had it I almost lost it she was ready to kill me but luckily I found it.

" Let me borrow your red ferrari "

" WHAT?! No way I'm giving you that. "

" Yes way ev. You know that I'm the only one who can explain the topic with every detail and give tips but as you said you lost it.." I said fake checking my nails.

She sighed heavily and accepted the deal. In very exam we do that and she passes highly following my tips. So here I go explaining and giving her the tips whilst she was smiling.

And like this days passed everyone preparing, having fun in between, hugs, sleeping then preparing together. I restricted myself to meet alexander because he is a huge distraction to me, I will not study or even read one word when he is around so totally no. Okay I met only twice in whole two weeks.

***

( On the day after results )

I lazily slowly walk down the stairs and then to kitchen this house is kinda huge I mean really huge and silent, you can hear the sound of a pin if it falls. It feels like I had an amazing sleep after like what? Eternity? Yeah. I slept like there is no tomorrow as my exams are completed and when I woke I can sense myself like cave woman.

We passed in the exams in a good way and had a little party after the results.

I'm alone and that is because eva went to a get-to-gather with her family which she went when I kicked her out of the house and jeong, well she flied to south korea to see her love. I feel bad for her and sad that her love- park woo bin is suffering with some disease and there's a trouble in the blood I guess and when I called she said they gonna fly over here and admit him in a big hospital and there is no problem with money as she is rich. So I guess they gonna be here tomorrow. 

I prepared myself hot coffee and took a seat on the kitchen island, absentmindedly I started drawing patterns drinking coffee thinking about many things. I don't how my mind diverts after each second. The ringing of phone bought me back to reality. All I do when no one is there is just sit quietly have a cup of anything and start thinking as if it gonna change anything. An idea popped in my head making me excited- go to a pub and party so I called eva. Informed her that I will be going but she said that she too will join as she can't put her ass there anymore so my excitement bubbled even more. I finished my drink and ran to my room connected my phone to the charger so that while I get ready it will be 100%.