Chapter - 51 (Part 2)

Happy Reading....

---------------------------------

My wedding dress begins with sweetheart neckline with off shoulder wavy sleeves to my knuckles, tight over my chest  top of it letting my cleavage seen through transparent clothe then flows down loosely  with side folds over my waist. There are lot of details from big to small. My hair is put up in a beautiful bun with small strands of my hair hanging loosely and placed some lily of the valley flowers in my hair complimenting my hair.

My father stands next to me behind the door, he looks as nervous as me. He offers me his arm and I happily slide mine.

" Your nervous daddy?" I look up at him who is smiling softly.

" Not at all sunshine, the thing is even though I said this million times today but again...you look amazing and beautiful as ever. I hope my son-in-law does not kiss the ground when he sees you."

I laugh at his words, making my nerves calm down a bit muttering a thanks in between.

The  very huge door open slowly making me tighten my hold but relaxes as he pats my hand. We walk as I hold the bouquet of beautiful flowers. And then I look at him, standing there with crossed hands as he looks at me with twinkling eyes, he soon wipes the tears away as 'aww' sounds come from people.

I smile at my man who is standing in his full height looking ever so handsome and like a Greek god. Our eyes never break the contact. Not once. Soon we reach, my father let go of my hands and my hand slide into his large warm one. 

We look at each other as tears brimming in both of our eyes, we tighten out hold as the priest starts.

As the priest proceeds, we say our vows to each other me following after alexander. The moment the priest says to kiss the bride, this huge guys crashes his lips to mine roughly making everyone laugh in the church then followed my loud claps and flashes of cameras. Only few camera- men were allowed making sure there would be no disturbance.

And true to his word, alexander took care of everything from decorations to food, everything. For me it looked like A royal wedding. Half of my wedding dream now fulfilled.

It was like almost evening as the party started, everybody had champagne flutes in their hands sitting and talking, while some are dancing, while some are talking to the media.

And let me tell you, there are so many great personalities in this room, and holy chocolates, even the people that I saw in T.V. When I first saw then I had choked on my drink while my man...just laughed.

I planned to say few things to my man as well my buddies. I went up to the little high stage with few camera- men and women standing and cleared my throat near the mic asking everyone's attention.

Alexander raised his perfect brow I just winked.

" Hello ladies and gentlemen, First of all thank you for coming. I would like to speak about few things so please let me have you attention.so...hallelujah" laughter erupt, I smile sheepishly and continue as flashes began where as for me I couldn't see only few people as the spotlight is totally on me "...I would like to say few things to my husband, which haven't been possible for me in this past few weeks."

" Go on!" some of them yelled which I know to whom the voices belong to. I chuckle and start my sorta speech holding the mic.

" When I first came here to UK, I felt like I traveled into an another world because this place and the system was entirely different compared to Indian one. I was struggling to purchase some food, find some job as my course was about to begin. And the first person I met is clara, the woman over there with those cute little munchkins...yes! she was the one who helped me, let me stay in her house and I still remember her words when I asked why was she helping me. She said " Cuz I know that feeling of helplessness and hope as well, bcuz I too was there in your shoes a time ago" " Claps began, as they stopped I said " ... I thank you clara for helping me, For knowing what I wanted. I love you and thank you. Thank you for having my benjamin.

" Then I met the crazy people named Eva Jones and Jeong, one who has  amazing cars and one korean whom I love the most in the world, Thank you guys for making my life over here better than what I thought when I first landed. I owe you guys a lot. Nothing compares to the fun and memories that you guys have given to me. Sarangee! As well Matthew, I love you buddy, thank you bruh.

" And here comes another set of smart yet crazy guys called Ryan the stupid, Ethan the gentleman and Brett the tallest and intelligent guy. You guys are Kirakk!! ( Amazing!!), I have never met people like you. I wanna thank you guys for making me be the one I am today, telling me your secrets which helped me to get you guys know better, allowed me to help you guys even though you have that ego and pride issues."

By this time, some laughed while some made 'aww' sounds and some who gave me thumbs up. Alexander stared at me with his beautiful smile of his as my eyes met his. I smile back a little and continue

" Alexander, The same Alexander Martinez whom I first thought as a weirdo * chuckling* because, when I first met him he kept on staring at me in nina's shop. His electric blue eyes is what made me pay attention to him involuntarily . And let me tell you, I always wished to marry a man who has blue eyes despite what he does, my parents and friends laughed at me though when I first said out my decision, who couldn't believe even today.

" My dear husband, firstly I want to say thank you. Thank you because.." By this time my voice started shaking, tears started forming at the very thought but I have to continue.  Ryan came forward on the stage beside me letting me take support which I gladly accepted. I took his extended hanky and pressed it under my eyes as tears fell.

" Because, for giving me the hand kerchief, thank you for liking me, for giving into our relationship that we have now. Your ocean eyes, your smile, the way that dimples appear when you smile ear to ear, the way you always try to protect me, hold me possessively, the way you warm my nerves in cold, keep your beanie over my head, the respect you have for me and love the way I am.  Thank you because you never asked me to change, thank you for giving your shoulder to lean on at my worst times, embrace me in your strong arms when I'm happy and sad, taking care of me like a baby when I'm in periods, always gives me surprises. Thank you for loving me and making me feel like a princess."

Even though it sounds ridiculous to all the people over here I just wanted to say out loud what i always wanted to say. I grab Ryan's waist tightly as my voice trembled, trying hard to sound normal though.

" You changed me in some or the other way, never left me when I needed you. Thank you for letting me in your world, Thank you for telling me to be the way I am, And most importantly, you are honest in our relationship. You technically punch whoever it is if they trouble me, respect and care when people love and be nice to me, protect me with your life, be with me when I'm scared, helped me when I was helpless and glued to me all the fudging time and I love that most about you.

" No matter what it is..you are there for me, made me....made me believe that I can lean on you whenever I need. You never told your problems just because you thought I will worry bout it. Second most thing I love about you is you never judge but have an image of a bad boy and will always be my bad boy." They laugh along with me making me blush a little.

I look at alexander who is smiling as few tears left not wiped.

" Thank you baby for not giving up on me even when I ignored you, when I shut you out, chased after me. You understand me completely, you know when to do things in your own way that makes easy for others.

"I Love You . I love you so much that even though you irritate the shit out of me, my love overcomes it. Thanks for loving me and you stuck with me for decades. Thank you and love you eternally. And Today You have officially became 'A TYPICAL GIRL'S BILLIONAIRE' !!

They stand and clap which resonated the entire room, my husband walks through the crowd and pulls me in then kiss me hard.

" I love you too darling. Lets be angels to each other." 

THE END