Chapter - 9

Happy reading..

--------------------------------------------------

When he said I got blood on my lips my fingers instantly went to my lips. I felt some liquid on  I removed my fingers from my lips and saw red blood. After he gave hand kerchief i took it and wiped it off.

" Thank you". I said looking at him with a small smile.

" Your welcome". he said in a husky voice and reciprocated with a smile. I glanced at the kerchief then at him..

" I will wash it and give it to you if we meet again mr...?"

" Alexander."

"yeah Mr. Alexander hope we'll meet again and thank you." with that said bye and turned around and walked. I used google map to find out my college, it wasn't hard by the way so my time saved. I checked my watch which is showing two in the afternoon and I didn't even eat anything apart from my breakfast. 

I walked and found out a cafe and to my luck there was a paper stick to the front glass showing ' workers needed. part-time and full-time job available'...  I jumped and went inside the cafe. I have tried at different places but didn't get because some said I was too young whilst some said low payment and now this is my last..... my energy is going to complete and I will die, almost literally. I opened the door making the bell ring which is attached to the door. There is a man of middle age sitting in the counter with serious face. 

" Excuse me sir I read that you need workers so I've come here to ask for the job."

" yeah come and sit on the chair over there.." he said in very serious voice and stood up, I did as he told me. My hands are pressed tightly to each other which I always do when I'm nervous. Damn I really need to get this job, my college gonna start and I have to take care of things and that will do only with money. God I'm requesting you...please please. Good luck to me.

He came and sat on the chair in front of me and clapped his hands. I looked at him then he asked

" Hello, I'm max james, What's your name?" he said extending his hand forward for a hand shake.

" Kusum." I said giving him a hand shake.

"Hmm...which one do you wanna to do kusum, part-time or full-time?"

" part-time Mr. James."

" Okay the payment is high because this cafe is popular so the workers payment is quite high but you need to work according to that also. Are you accepting the job or not miss. kusum?" he said which made me smile widely. That is so good, I am very happy I can't believe I got this easily.

" Of course..... of course Mr.James I will. Thank you so much... when I have to start my work.?"

" Maybe tomorrow or day after? it's according to you."

" Tomorrow."I said.

" Okay, so you will be working for four-five days according to the customers the weekends are off mean in your place others will do on their shift. The cafe will be starting at eight thirty in the morning and closes at same eight thirty in the evening. I think you have to learn a little things so that you can serve the customer.okay?" he asked 

"yes."

" Great, now I need you to fill this form.." with that he gave me a form, I filled it and stood up gave a shake hand to him and walked out of the cafe. I saved the address and took a taxi and went to clara's house.

I have come yesterday and now here I am got a job. Man I expected I would not get job that easily but like in dramas which is quite opposite to my reality and also people said it was be freaking difficult to survive here. Okay getting jobs are difficult but I think I cant be more happy than this and grateful for god and for clara.