chapter -3

Happy Reading.....

---------------------------------------------------------

Kusum's pov

" Guys we all know that we are very close to each other since childhood and.....we also made a promise that we gonna be there no matter what and never leave any of us and respect each other...

" These almost four years were like...magic. Honestly I feel lucky enough to be ua friend guys and the magic that I lived in these years was created by all of you. You were there for me in every....situation and wanna say thank you.

" I'm really gonna freaking miss you guys...and just promise me that we will always be there for each other and be together even after college as we always did and we don't know where fate takes us and how our lives be so I....can I hug?" he said and we just stared at him with lot of emotions.

I know how the feeling is...it's painful but you have to move on instead of stuck at one place.

Rudi and chandu were first to jump on him and gave a Huge brotherly hug after that cruz gave him a tight hug and they had some words between them and now I slowly got up and as cruz moved aside I jumped on him making him go little back. I really gonna miss these idiots and specially yash. My arms were around his neck and hugged him very tightly and he reciprocated it by hugging me tightly.

" Ku..sum I'm ....gonna mi..ss you soo... mu.. ch and I really ca...can't breath idiot." He said and I immediately loosen my hold. He smiled at me and  I too smiled sheepishly.

" Thank you and I'm gonna tell my biggest secret to you on the last day of the college." I whispered and he nodded.

We pulled apart and later we all went to our homes.

Yash has a very killer smile you know . We all die to see that as it is very rare.

As days passed every student in the college became busy. No time wasting. Good result means good future and good opportunities.

Tension was freaking there in the atmosphere. I think will get thyroid due to tension.

Few weeks later......

The exam days started and everybody's head was on the book, night outs, preparing and practicing till midnight which turns to early morning.

Time easily flew and should see the tension of everyone...you will get tension by seeing the other's tension which only results to increasing of your tension.

                                                                       *******************

Exams completed.....

I have confidence that I did nice in all of my exams. I have to get this good and I actually wrote the entrance exam for top university in UK and for that I'm pretty nervous because it's my dream to study there for higher studies  which leads to my dream and also helps me to live on my own. No family. No nothing only my own sweat, blood and hard work.

If I get good in this I have a chance to in there. Maybe or maybe not.

Urgg..

Few days later the results were out. I was freaking inside. My god.

Right now me and my friends are in the college. There are everyone talking, whispering, walking around, some are sitting silent. Cruz, rudi, chandu,  yash are sitting opposite to each other while I sat at the usual last bench earphones in my ears and closed my ears to calm myself.