Chapter - 50

I know I have taken a long friggin period for updating and been a total B, sorry guys.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all those who encouraged me and to the lovers I know. Thank you guys. 

I love youss!!

Okay then, proceed.

Happy Reading...

---------------------------------------------

Kusum~

Lilly was wide awake again after four and a half hours, half an hour travelling to hospital after hectic traffic and four hours laying on the hospital bed unconscious. Dang! That was so much to take.

I stare at her as she slowly sips the soup still looking a little pale . I wonder how would Brett react when he comes to know about this. Gosh, he would burn me with his eyes itself.

"Are you feeling better?" The nurse asked her checking the connections of saline tube.

" Yeah. But I feel a little sleepy. "
She rubs her forehead with those delicate little chubby hands.

Our eyes met before she again lay back and sleep again.
Eva went out to grab some sandwiches as we haven't eaten anything since what happened in Lilly's house.

I look at Lilly who sleeps peacefully taking that a cue I walk of the room just then I bump into Brett, damn it does he have to be here now? 

" How is she?" he asked panting.

" she is alright now and she is sleeping."

We both sigh, at a distance I see eva coming towards us but when she notices brett she gives me a million dollar's fake smile and turn to walk away. That cheater! Thankfully brett goes inside the room without any words.

Gosh, this guy scares me to death sometimes.

Its evening as me and eva go back to the house, I just freshen up, eat the leftovers and leave to my bed which is welcoming me with open arms.

Its been a long day for me today, my body is sore and exhaust is the best of me right now. One day is already gone, I guess more four days to go before I leave this amazing place as well amazing people.

I have not heard anything from alexander since I left his place. But if I text him I would disturb him, but again I text him anyway.

'Good Night. Know that I love you even our worlds are going apart'

Smile spreads on my face when my phone vibrates in a second.

' I know love, love you too. Good night.'

This makes me feels content all round all. I slip into my dream land which no wonder filled with all kinds of food and cars.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

The next day I decide to go to Nina's shop, to take lot more decorative items.

I walk through the way footpath, I smile as few kids pass by. There are like three boys and two girls just like my crazy gang. Memories come back in my head seeing them.

I stop and look back, the tallest kid hung his arm over a cute medium height girl and pull her playfully. I smile even more when he holds her before she falls completely to the ground. Laughter erupts there small gang. Hope they be together for a long long time even though they fight.
Another girl meets my stare and smiles back.