Chapter - 20

Hello!

Im so happy and thankful right now. I got like 5 views and 4 votes in just few hours from when I published the chapters. Thank you so much guys for the interest that you've taken and please enjoy the ' A Typical Girl's Billionaire'.

Also there will be soon things going to be sexy between both of them* coughing* as you've waited. I just felt things are going kinda slow.

Also please check out my new werewolf story " Alpha's Secret Female Alpha"

Happy reading..

---------------------------------------------------

Kusum

It was late midnight when I woke up when I had a nightmare. I don't know why did I had a nightmare tonight out of all days, I shot up from my bed sweating and panting badly the nightmare scared me and the last thing I want is to be alone.

My body is hot I can feel it, my throat is dry which is screaming for water. I felt so goddamn dizzy. First, rewind it.

' After alexander left I slept but at late midnight I woke by having a nightmare. This is new but first of all, I'm feeling dizzy and thirsty. I got off the bed and walked out of the room taking the wall as support. I walked which feltlike for ages and finally I stopped at alexander's room. I notice he just switched off the lights but I want help, I leaned on his room door enable to open. I search and my eyes gave up so I just traced it and opened the door, The moment I opened the door everything became more black and before I do remember anything I hit the ground.

Hours later,

I felt I laid on something smooth and I can feel my body cool down as I am breathing cool air and the clothes are like feather light weighted. I also sensed that something's wet on my forehead and my hand is in something warm a type of a warm which is comforting.

I slowly opened my eyes and slowly I turned my head to the side just to see him holding my hand in both of his hands and his forehead resting on it. "

Guilt washed over me like a truck. I made him suffer because of me, I caused him not to sleep and now I see this guy sitting like this. I felt a pang of pain in my chest when I take in his posture. All thoughts hit me like a train and I just can't make him suffer anymore he has already done so much for me and I owe him a lot as well.

I got up suddenly deciding to leave not before thanking but I have to, I can't cause more scenes than this. As I shot up and as if he felt he tilted his head up looking at me with that surprised tired ocean eyes I also see the relief wash through his face.

" Thank god you finally woke up Kusum. Do you know how worried I was? Thank god you woke up babe"

He said which surprised me because now I expected the exact opposite reaction. I thought he would yell at me.

The concern in his voice and face bought tears in my eyes. After a long time it felt like my parent's concern. A homely concern.
I think he saw the tears in my eyes as he sat on the bed beside me and pulled me to his chest wrapping arms around me securely as if I'll slip away.

" Are you okay?  Did I say something wrong? Why are you crying, love? Are you feeling any pain?" he asked which made me cry more. I wrapped mine around his torso and snuggled into his broad chest. Tears came on and on and I didn't answer to his questions. I kept all my weight on him but he did not complain instead he tightens his hold. I felt safe in his arms, if I get a chance to be in his arms again, I would gladly do it.