Chapter - 17

Happy reading....

-----------------------------------------

As both of them engulfed me in a hug more tears escaped down my cheek. I am a strong girl very strong but I wanted to release the pain from my chest, I want to lessen this pain so that I should be strong after this.

I ever expected this would happen to me it was a near that thing. Even if I wanted to call my papa or mamma and cry out loud I don't want to. I don't to make them worried nor i want to be weak.

I can handle this. I can. I will.

I wiped the tears with my top of my hand clothe while I rest my head on the shoulder of jeong still hugging me.

I took a deep breath and sat in a comfortable position as eva and jeong released me as guys pretended to talk to each other except alexander. He llooked..stiff, tensed with fisted hands which I don't have know why.

Alexander :

All the time my hands were in fists when my girl cried sitting there beside me.

All the time I was thinking of what to do with those cunts. I can make them get punished I can do that because my dad owns the half of the university. With power comes advantages too.

When my girl stopped crying as eva and jeo went to their previous places kusum sat comfortably. I am looking at her face as how red her nose and cheeks has become, strange for how I argued to not to smile seeing her expression in the current moment. I shouldn't do that but can't help it. I find it so cute.

As I stare at her, kusum was rubbing her nose continouosly.

" Are you okay?" I asked

" Yeah " she said with a smile. And that smile....that smile affected me a lot, the same smile when I gave her my handkerchief in our first encounter.

"Acho!! Achoo!! Accchhhooo!!!.."

Suddenly kusum sneezed so loud that made everybody jumped on their seats. I looked at everyone who looked as startled as I am.

" excuse me" she said innocently.

I adjusted on the couch when I noticed ryan staring at me. I mouthed 'what?' he just smirked and looked away.

I checked my watch showing eleven. I sighed and looked at kusum who is sleeping on the couch in that sitting position. How can she sleep within a span of few minutes? Damn, this girl is strange but I like her.

She slowly moved to the side and about to hit the couch I catch her head on my hand.

I shook my head and straightened her.

" Guys I'm gonna place her on the bed and come " I said for which everyone smiled. What is it today with these people and their smiles?

I looked back then stood up lifting kusum. She didn't eat anything but sleeping she might get weak even more. Her body is light and small than mine. She looked tiny in my arms but fitted well.

I kissed her on the side of her head while climbing the stairs. After entering her room I carefully placed her on her bed and slowly stroked her soft cheeks which are painted with little pink.

I covered her with duvet pulling it up to her chin and sat beside her.

I placed my hand on her hair and stroked her hair smoothly. I sighed and started staring at her face her body is rising and falling while shes breathing.