Chapter - 51 (part 1)

Happy Reading...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 years later

Alexander ~

" Can you get me our new casino file, anais?"

" In a minute sir?"

She goes away in a lightning speed to her cabin. Anais is my secretary, a very intelligent woman, she knows when to do what. I highly doubted her skills at her interview but took the risk and gave her the job and now here she is, helping me from past three years.

I now took over the company, expanding my business other than wines and all which my father did not approved of. I smile at the thought of my name and picture on almost every magazine from the youngest CEO to man of the year, Bachelor of the year. But behind the name tags, there was my hard work.

At the beginning stages when I took over my company stats did fell down incredibly but I picked it up.

I set up a foodie section in the cafeteria with no extra chargers for the one who loves to eat food. Foodies...she used to eat a lot..she loves food..gosh I miss her so much.

I close my eyes as they begin to moisture, I miss her so much, so badly that it pains in my chest. Its been three years that I haven't see her, as she went on her way to fulfill her dreams, chats and video calls were the only means of her communication but now even that has stopped between us. There was a time were a doubt of we being together would be possible or not as we stopped talking for quite some time but again we promised.

The promise of never leaving each other when this thought pops in our mind.

I look at the ring she has placed over my ring finger at the airport. I still remember her look, those eyes that still be the one come in front of mine before I sleep and when I wake up. It did was painful when we both went apart but eventually learned to control it and my work has played a major role in that.

" Over here sir" Her voice breaks my thoughts.

I take it giving her a smile, she is exact on time. Never too late or never too early.

It was evening as I completed all my plans and meeting. Just as I was about to stand heels sound resonate my silent cabins. A message pops up at the same time.

' You did keep your word Mr. Blue eyes. Looking hot and sexy. '

Instantly I whip my head to the door and there she is standing leaning against the door frame. Tears start forming in my eyes just by the sight of her, she looked different and I like it. I run towards her with my heart beating fast, I pull her close and lift her hugging tightly.

" I missed you so much" my voice came out in a shaky whisper.

She wraps around me with same energy and kiss me over the neck.

" I missed you too, so friggin much." she whispers.

I set her down and hold her by waist whilst other hand over her jaw. She looked beautiful as ever, the same twinkling brown eyes, that same shiny nose stone, that same long hair. I missed all of it. All of her.

I close my burning teary eyes seeing her own tears and lean in to kiss her.

This is what I was so badly craving for. Those times were the hardest to me but still I never saw any other women, or at least in a way I look at kusum.

Her hands hold my face tight and leans in to kiss me harder and I happily gave what she wants, our tongues collide and taste that familiar taste after these many years. Damn, now I realize how am I craved for this, how much I needed it.