Chapter - 4

Hello..!!!!

Nice meeting you all..!!

I want to say something that it would be clear.

Right now i am thinking to focus the light on main lead i.e., kusum and after that i'm gonna change which gonna be little different from previous.

write down ua thoughts in the comment sec....

Happy reading...

-------------------------------------------------------

I searched everywhere for him but didn't find him. Where would he be? I searched in canteen, library,different classes. I'm getting tired now I sat on the steps  near the terass. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. what if he didn't accept me? what if he breaks our friendship? what if he gets angry?......thousands of what if's came to my mind. Suddenly I heard someone crying or something.I tried to find from where the sound is coming but I stopped in my tracks when iy saw who's crying. Y-yash...? why is he crying? Is he not happy with his result?

I slowly walked up to him and when I was near to him I kneeled infront of him and slowly placed my right hand on his left shoulder.

He snapped his head up and looked at me with wide watery eyes. I looked at him maybe for minute or so then I asked

" Yash what happened?" 

" N-Nothing just...."he said

Ofcourse I  didn't believed him.He's very good in hiding his emotions and now I'm gonna kick his ass if he's not going to say what happened. Best friends will be there to help each other in no matter what kind of situation it is right?

"yash?"

"My grandmother passed away" he said in more tears, it took me minutes to register..... I felt like my heart dropped into stomach. I knew his granny and we were like close friends than older-younger relationship. She was such a sweet person and jovial. Yash was very attached to his granny.

"h-how? when?" I asked closing my eyes when tears filled my eyes.

He suddenly hugged me which caused to open my eyes. He placed his head on my shoulder  and wrapped his hands around my waist, I hugged him back while he cried alot. We sat there for who knows how long.

He sat back in his previous position and started speaking " Heart attack. I was doubtful from the morning itself.......and also I told my dad to take her to the hospital but...... doctors said that she died on the way to hospital.  I don't know what to do... I was her little boy but now she.......s-she left the little boy and went away. how can she abandon me suddenly and go away?" I hugged him again when he was saying in between his cries. I never imagined yash would be this heartbroken.

I decided to not to tell that I want to say, I get it...it's not the very right time to say and coming days it will be difficult for him. I don't want to stress him anymore. 

If it takes me to not to tell even forever then it's okay. I'm stronger and I have to be strong for him now.

After awhile I made him stand up and helped him to walk down. He placed his one arm on my shoulder and I holed him and we went downstairs. The moment cruz, chandu, rudi seen us they ran to us and chandu, rudi helped me to hold yash while I went to cruz and said everything.She was about to cry but I told her that we should be strong for him.

I bought car today so after everybody seated I drove off to yash place.

I hate funerals. I don't like it. totally no.

All went inside yash's house and after sometime the process of it started. I'm in my car placed my head on the steering wheel closing my eyes.

I know it's  part of life but I can't handle it nor control myself.

 Before they took her to funereal I went near her clenching my hands....I'm afraid of deaths but that doesn't mean i'm a weak person. I went near the body as everyone glanced at me but I was focused on the sweetest lady laying dead infront of me. Her smile was enough for me to fill with positive thoughts.

I slowly sat near her legs and started pressing it as tears rolled down over my cheeks, after sometime I went forward and took hold her hand placing my forehead against it crying silently.

I finally came to my feet and placed a small kiss her cheek and walked away.

As I was near to the car my mom came to me and engulfed me in a hug and told me to stay strong while patting my back.

Funeral was done and everybody went back to their homes. 

I was so tired this evening, yeah of course emotionally and physically.

I headed to bathroom, removed my clothes and just stood there under the shower closing my eyes......warm water helped me to relax, helping me to forget all the things I had today so after shower I wrapped towel around my body and went to my closet took loose top and pyjamas and slipped in it.

I went to my bedroom door opened it and went downstairs to kitchen. My maa is placing food on the dining table I went to her and sat on a chair. she just glanced at me and placed a plate with food infront of me.

" where's papa?"

" He will be coming.... you can start eating."

" no, we'll eat togather." 

After papa came and we all started eating, as we finished I just stared at my plate infront of me. Millions of thought came back to my mind but it was broke when papa cleared his throat I looked up at him he staring at me.

" kusum I need to tell you something and its positive news "

I gave him a confused look and signaled him to continue.

" Remember you attended the entrance exam for a university for your higher studies" dad said

" I do remember. so what?" i asked

" Yeah I waited till your results to tell you this...." he passed an envelope to me, I looked at him then took the envelope and opened it. My eyes went wide and tears started forming in my eyes as I read the content written in the letter.

I snapped up to see my parents smiling at me and I re-read the letter to make sure that I wasn't dreaming.

I goddamn got selected in the university in UK.

I don't know how should I feel, happy that I got selected while one of my favorite person passed away?
My god.

I stood from my chair and hugged both of them. very tightly.

Dear heavens.

but I remembered my friends. how I'm gonna say this? what will they say? what if they are upset?

As I laid on my bed I turned that lamp and closed my eyes just decided to tell them week later. I have time of about a month.

I'll tell them...........

"goodnight mini me"  i told to myself before I slipped in deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ MORE TO KNOW MORE....

VOTE AND COMMENT.

FOLLOW ME:

IG- butterflys_dc

love you.

GEET

(^_~)