Chapter - 16

Happy reading...

-------------------------------------------------

After she kissed me I just stop right over there still in the uncomfortable bending position. Believe me, probably I was blushing hard.

Thank god, she isn't conscious.

I slowly made her sit as she blacked out. I hold her hands and pulled it to the front and placed them on her lap. Then pull the seat belt over her body, I looked at her still our faces near. It tempted me to kiss her on her red lips but stopped as I took in the every part of her face. she looked so peaceful as if nothing happened. There are finger prints on her cheeks and mouth and that made me to kill that bastards.

Maybe this is the feeling of liking someone I never felt like this to anyone. Even though I've been with many girls, I didn't get the feeling that I am feeling for kusum right now, maybe this is why my dad always attached to mom. The way he stares at her with love when she talks, walks, when she is smiling.

I smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek, it is so soft, man if I get the chance to kiss her for like...forever I would do that.

I kissed her again almost near her lower lip and backed away. I close the door and stood straight straightening my shirt that's when I noticed brett, Ethan and Ryan stood with folded hands staring at me.

Oops. Totally forgot.

I run my hand through my hair and slowly walked to them. I looked down to the ground while walking as if everything changes but unfortunately it didn't.

" Think you have a lot of explaining to do dude. Isn't it? "

I gulped and laughed a nervous laugh which basically didn't work for obvious reasons. I sighed and said to them that I would tell everything later but they refused to listen. I know it's not okay there is always a bro code that we promised long back. We four are friends... ever since we're in diapers so you can get it how close we are.

" Listen, bros, I will tell you everything but not now. I will take her to Eva's house that's where she lives. You can come with me if you want." I said repeatedly running my hand through my hair. I do it when I'm stressed.

" Okay "

I walked back to my car and slid to the driver seat and drove off to her place. After five minutes I reached the place. I  came out of the car and walked to the opposite side. I opened the door and unlocked the seatbelt and lifted Kusum in my arms.

Feels good. She is my arms.

I with great difficulty pressed the doorbell button as of not wanting to drop her in the process but she weighed feather-light, does she even eat anything? Eva said she eats a lot but it doesn't seem like that.

After a few minutes I heard footsteps from inside and it opened.

Eva's pov :

After listening to what alexander, I sat like a statue while here J adjusted herself before sleeping, again. I wonder what Kusum would think about this I know she's not easy to fall for somebody she came here for her dreams, for her future. I know her well.

" Do you think he's good to her? You know, not gonna play with her feelings J?"

" I  know where you are coming from and I know him eva. If he didn't like or if he wants to play with her feeling he would have done that long time back showing his charms or whatever like always but he didn't. Maybe because he really likes her. And Because he likes her he came to us and said and nobody does that babe. As far as I know, nobody had the gut to admit that feeling before someone's best friends. I can trust him."
she said. I nodded and leaned back.