Chapter - 13

Hit the star button and make me happy

Happy Reading....

--------------------------------------

" K..!!!!" eva screamed, I turned around to see eva running towards me I got confused because she the EVA who is tough is screaming due to fear and that fear is all written on her face. I bend a little to the side for what she's  running from like a maniac and once I saw I started laughing like mad woman clutching my sides. I saw Jeong running after eva holding a cat in her hands I was still laughing as eva came standing behind me.

" I swear J I'll kill you once you are alone" eva said clutching my top.

" I have never seen a girl who is......scared of just a little cute cat" Jeong said between panting and laughing and came forward stretching her both hands holding cat which only made eva run behind and stood beside matthew holding his jacket.

" I didn't know you are scared of cats ev" I said turning to matthew and eva who just stood bending on the other side of matthew and here he is grinning and seem to be very happy as eva held his jacket over his arm.

" It won't do anything eva leave the poor boy by clutching his arm...come on" Jeong said walking little forward but eva screamed and ran to the opposite side as we continued to laugh. Now I know eva's weakness, gotta plan something in the future for fun. I turned back with jeong and walked towards the house while matthew took hold of eva and walked behind us. As we entered I closed the door after everybody walked in and we all went to the hall , I sat on the couch resting my head on the head-rest releasing a long sigh closing my eyes while everybody sat on different chairs.

As I closed my eyes when the blue eyes came in my mind instantly I snapped my eyes open.

" why did I get those eyes in my mind"? I murmured to myself.

These people are talking about something for which I don't have any idea because I was so involved in my own thoughts that I did not realize that matthew asked me a question.

" uh oh what?"

" I asked you do you mind if I become part of your group kusa"

" No not at all, if it's okay with both of these two then I don't have any problem" I said giving a smile.

After that matthew made all of us make a stupid thing by holding each others hand and made us all said ' we are friends forever'. As matthew left I went to my room,closing the door behind me I took the towel then headed towards my bathroom. Making my hair into high bun I entered into the shower, I stood like that for long making my tensed body into relaxed one I rubbed the soap against my skin which always gives me satisfaction of being clean , after that I came out of the shower and dried myself with the towel then wrapping it around my body I slowly walked to the closet and wore of loose t-shirt and mini short. 

I head downstairs and dang that smell, I sprint to the kitchen where jeong is cooking ramyeon, I kissed her on the cheek abruptly for which she only blinked slowly. I chuckled and asked for ramyeon after taking water bottle from the fridge.

" For me too!!" eva shouted from one corner .

" Jeong I'll call you jeo from now on because jeong is too long" I said and she just raised her brows giving me a look like ' seriously'. I smiled innocently and we both placed the precious ramyeon in bowls jeong placed forks in two bowls while I took chopsticks, I love eating noodles with chopsticks so we all sat in front of t.v watching evil dead movie. There's nothing in horror movies but these both are placing their hands in front of their eyes but I enjoyed it. sheesh...