Chapter - 34

Happy Reading...

-------------------------------------------

Kusum~

I drag this huge blue eyes guy to my favorite fast food place. Here is just a tent and tables, chairs and other stuff. I ordered a spicy egg fried rice while he just declined to eat anything and I asked him why he just replied that he sometimes has OCD problem. I laughed in disbelief and happily continued to eat my food when it arrived whilst he just stared me the surroundings. He looks so uncomfortable, these rich people are so growing up in clean and very formal places that they forget to even live in the present moment.

" Stop staring at me " I whisper yell.

He shrugged and continued staring at me.

I complete the food huffing in two minutes and paid the bill from his wallet.

The moment we walk out of the area Xander sighs in relief and breathing fresh air.

" God.. I didn't know that you are such an OCD guy I mean I know that but ugh....chuk it" I said dramatically.

Suddenly I am pulled by my hips in backward I squealed in the way. His cool red lips pressed against my left ear making shivers run down my spine.

" I am an OCD guy but you're stuck with me until you last breath baby." he said hugging me my back pressed against his rock chest.

" Uh...umm" as if I forgot all the words as if my tongue-tied. The last time when me and him being very close was two weeks ago in my bedroom when he hugged me kneeling in front of me his head on my chest. After that though we had some skinship never crossed the line. I never let it firstly I don't know why.

I was distant to be honest when it comes to the proximity between us and he understood me well because I was never close to anybody before and whenever he's close to me way more close to me I go jelly and an entirely different person. And right now I feel good being close to him, in his large warm rock arms, being with him like almost three years and in this relationship, I am used of being close now but I never gave him what he wants while he gave his everything he never hesitated in front of me and never cared about others if we are in public though there would be so many cameras and flashes. He is a multi-billionaire at this young age and controls half of his company though his father is the CEO. I kiss him and to be truthful I love it totally and I can never get enough of him, the way he holds me when we are out, the way he looks at me his eyes tell me how much he loves me and adores me and that makes me go emotional, very because I have no courage to give him what he wants maybe I am scared, scared because I never went through it and my virginity is really something important to me like some girls.
It hurts in my chest to see him every time control himself and act as if it's okay to him which is not. He totally not is so I decided to tell him something and give whatever he wants on graduation day.

That's the reason why I said to him in the park that I would tell him something. I want to see his expression when I am gonna ask him, I want to see his action at that moment and permanently stick in my memory.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to where he parked his car and trapped me between his car and his tower-like body. My face reached his collar bone and you can imagine how tall he is. He bends so that our eyes are at the same level and came closer until our noses touch and his eyes filled with so much adoration and love. I looked down at his plump red lips and even when it's moving and he is talking I couldn't hear anything not even a single word.

My hormones are taking over I see.

His lips stopped moving and began to purse together and it looked like he is trying to suppress his smile or smirk. Involuntarily I pouted thinking as to why his red plump lips stopped moving.