Chapter - 30

Happy Reading...

--------------------------------------------

Kusum~

" What the hell is she doing here?!"

We snapped our heads to where the came from which settled on the only person I hate the most right now- Diana.

Alexander stood over the door leaning on one of it folding arms looking calmly, for few seconds our eyes met than others. I look back at alexander's mom who is looking at Diana with her perfect eyebrows scrunch together.

" What do you mean Diana?" Katheryn asked.

" I mean what is this whore doing here?" Diana said giving me a disgusting look.

Now now that's rude. I don't deserve this shit but I'm waiting for the right moment, I'm waiting for Ryan. Though I can't stand her I'm doing because of Ryan. She is the worst, heartless, and selfish bitch that I have ever seen!

" mind your words Diana" Katheryn said raising her voice.

We looked at her with wide eyes while alexander lazily walked to me and lifted me, settling himself on the seat that I was sitting he pulled me down on his lap. I looked at him with wide eyes but he just smiled and wrapped his arms possessively around my waist.
Diana looked at us fuming while his mom stared softly for a second then was upset when she stares back at diana.

" How many times do I have to tell you, bitch, to stay away from alexander?! And..and you.. you're wearing his t-shirt?!"

" And who are you to tell her to stay away from me?" Alexander snapped who is still looking calm.

I looked back and forth between them with my hands hanging to my side. She looked at our opening and closing her mouth like a goldfish, the door opened wide behind her and came into view the other three guys who just like alexander lazily walked and sat on the couch even David.

" Oh..continue the show your highness" brett said with a wicked smile

" This isn't a show!" she said back.

Ryan and I shared a look before we broke.

" Oh really?" Ryan said with fake enthusiasm which only made Diana glare.

Diana walked to me while I chose to sit on this guy's lap. We both are glaring at each other. She placed her hands on her hips

" Get up"

I crossed my arms and legs over one another strangling Xander in the process.

" NO"

" Get up before I drag you up with hair. I don't care what others think right now."

" oh really? What makes you think that I would do that diana?"

She smirked, I just glanced at her with a most serious look.

" Everything, you middle-class bitch "

" Try me" I challenged.

I can imagine my knuckles are turning white as I fisted my hands all this time and my breathing changed into deep breaths and as if alexander sensed it he started rubbing my back up and down. Diana came forward and about to get fist of my hair I grabbed and twisted it then stick it to her back, now I got up from my lovable seat, she while whimpered and beg to get off.

" Now how rude Diana... And I said you time and again not to call me whore or bitch but you know somethings never change.." I twisted her hand even more which made her suffer in more pain. I turned to Ryan who is staring with a smirk " I'm sorry Ryan but I have to reveal a little.." turning back to her I released the hold. She massaged her hand with tears in her eyes, she snapped her head to me shooting draggers I just smiled sweetly.