Chapter - 23

Happy reading...

----------------------------------------------------

Kusum

After two weeks,

Its been two weeks that I almost recovered but now the pain is barable.

I am sick of sitting and bed resting I want to do something. Physically I have to otherwise my body will go numb. Alexander didn't let me set my foot on the floor other than one reason that is to bath and do all other personal business. My cheeks heat up when I remember what happened in the hospital. Gosh that was my I guess second freaking time but I did not expect it would be like that.

Flashback begins

I stirred a little and felt a burning pain on my back. As I opened my teary eyes I directly come staring at ocean blue eyes which seem worried yet relief in it.

Still lying on the damn phenol kinda smelling bed, I tried to get up which only resulted in me wince badly and fall down on the bed.

" Whoa babe, don't even move. You've got burnt in the back. Relax."

" A-Are..you h-hurt?" I asked. He just stared at me which felt like ages. Suddenly I noticed his eyes slightly moisture.

" Help me ugh..up."

I said slowly as my throat felt dry like a desert.

" Oh right." he said and help me get up and as my back is like on fire I fall on alexander's broad chest the moment he sat opposite to me. He chuckled.

" Drink some water little girl "

Little girl. I like it.

Still laying on his chest I slowly drank water as he made me to. He placed the glass aside and wiped my mouth with the back of his hand. Butterflies started in my stomach. I sighed softly closing my eyes and wrapped my arms around his torso. I suddenly feel like crying. I want to release the pain from my chest. The pain of Clara and ben they almost dying and the pain of my back and hand.

" Sorry.."

" For what love? "he asked stroking my hair which is in a messy bun.

Tears rolled down on my cheeks.

" Sorry....for making you worry. I did not do intentionally xan...der. It's my..." I continue to say with a completely shaky voice but I couldn't, I tighten my hold around his torso balling his shirt in my hands as if he will leave me. Because..because of me, my friends are worried and suffering. Because of me, alexander is suffering. I have seen his eyes which are bloodshot.

"It's my fault that I am making you suffer, it's my fault that I told you that.....I like you.." he slowly lifted me and hold my face in his warm yet cool hands, my hold on his shirt loosen a little and I leaned in more in his hands. "an..and if I didn't, you could have been enjoying your life. I really nev- " my words were cut when alexander crashed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes but continued crying and I literally sobbed in the kiss, he leaned in more and kissed me which said only one thing - He is okay with me no matter what and he doesn't care about anything right now except our kiss.

I sensed even more wetness I opened my eyes and saw alexander crying. Unshed tears fill in my eyes. Alexander opened his eyes slowly and now I noticed how red his eyes were. Jesus, Didn't he sleep?

" Don't, never I mean ever say that again that you are making me suffer and its.not.your.mistake.to. tell me that you like me. I liked you actually started loving the moment I saw blood on your lips in our first encounter. Never even think of it again Kusum otherwise..."