Chapter - 25

Happy Reading.....

-------------------------------------------

Alexander

After leaving my girl with her friends in the hospital I directly headed to our secret place with ethan, I'm kill those fuckers but slowly. I have already done my deal with them but that's totally not good, I hate people who do wrong stuff to women. After few minutes we reached and I walked to them  my hands went into fist when I saw.

Brett and ryan did a good job by tying them to the chairs. I went to luke and punched him repeatedly even though blood is pouring out of his face.

" Why did you do that? " I growled out

" She insulted me in front of everybody....." spitting the blood he said which boiled the blood inside me " Well, she was hot you know. You got a hot chick alexander. I thought of rap-" that's it I lunged on him. I punched in the face, stomach, Made him hit the ground.

I kneel in front of him while he looked at me with swollen bruised eyes.

" I can kill you luke. Right here this moment but I won't because another punishment is waiting for you or shall I say punishments. One, you're going to be removed from my college and two, jail. Simple. You touched my girl luke and even by knowing that and after personally me telling you, you had the nerve to proceed. I know only you did, only you touched her, other guys did not touch her. Be prepared for your punishments luke. "

His face paled and I smirk. This would be the consequence when somebody crosses the line. And he dared to do things which no girl wanted to. Brett and Ryan untied other guys.

The thought of those marks on my girl's body which is on her private parts makes me cringe and very sad. I know Kusum doesn't like exposing, she doesn't like showing her body much that's what I like about her in fact love many things about her that is the reason why I fell for her.

Days passed and I did not let Kusum set her feet down except for personal business. I know she got super bored but I don't wanna take the risk.

I left for a moment just to bring some stuff in the morning and she was gone I had to search for her every corner, and damn my heartbeat increased so much in my chest when I heard breathless gasps and pantings. I ran up the stairs skipping some in the middle. I opened the door and slowly walked to where the sound is coming from. I stopped in my tracks and my mouth hung open and I just stared at her, wow.

I just stared at her when she is punching the sandbag and man she looks so fucking hot. The sweat that is falling and the way she's so involved in it the way she's gritting her teeth while punching and so much concentration made me fall for her harder. I took my phone out and clicked some pictures of her secretly, after fishing my phone inside I cleared my throat purposely louder so that she can finally notice.

She was shocked when she noticed me which confused me. She scratched back of her neck smiling as I walked to her.

Taking with a little kiss in between I made her walk to her room where a lady doctor and others are waiting. I told her for a checkup as she asked through her eyes. And damn We were so frozen when we saw her almost four abs but I did not like the looks of others, I want her to show her body only to me.  I felt jealous but controlled in front of everyone.

Later we- everyone had lunch and I liked eating ice cream with my girl. As time passed we left giving them the 'girls time' as they call it. I don't want to leave her but three bitches dragged me out.

" Hey, you guys wanna have drinks?" ryan asked.

We looked at him for a moment before nodding but there's a problem, this ass drinks so much that he no longer controls himself we have always have to help him practically take care of every fucking minute.

" Hey I promise I won't mess up." he said when he noticed that we still staring at him.

" You do and we'll kick your ass" Ethan said.

" Fine!"

" I don't believe you bro " brett said.

I controlled to hide the smile as these two are trying to get on nerves of his. Ryan huffed and went into his car. We too slipped in our cars and drove off to our secret place, an old medium house, there are metals which got rusted, it's in kind of deep place but we still hang out here.

Beer bottles in three bags we settled on the couch and everyone sat in a very relaxing way which is actually weird.

I took a sip of beer then resting it on the table I rested my head on the head of the couch and closed my eyes.

" What's wrong alex?" Ethan asked. Still closing my eyes I replied, " I guess I have to be prepared..."

" Prepared for what? " brett asked

" The person that I never - we never wanted to see is coming "

" who? "

This time I opened my eyes and looked at them.

I sighed, " Diana "

" WHAT!!??"

They said in union made me jump.

She was our childhood friend and she is such a pain in the ass. I hate her way too much- we hate her much more than can she imagine. In past she used us just to fulfill her wishes and even made us bare the punishments for her mistakes not one time but numerous times and she's a very good actress I'm telling you.

" Damn...that bitch!" Ryan exclaimed with much anger and guess he is sober now.

" I'm gonna make her so damn cry....so much" this time brett said, who is a very collected person means she has to see the very bad side of him which no one ever wished to.

" With you dude" we all swear in union.

Diana, wait and watch. You will pay very badly.

And I know exactly why she is coming.

I mentally swear at her.

I know it a short chap...I mean very short chap but guys I did updated. Things got messed up.

And I've got a surprise for you naughty munchkins...

Geet