Chapter - 37

Happy Reading...

-------------------------------------------

Alexander~

It was clear to me something is wrong with kusum as I noticed tears while she was having a conversation with her parents on skype. She covered it very well but not from me. I asked her repeatedly what is wrong but she's hell-bent to not tell anything to me and it's making me angry but again I thought to give her space after that I will make her open up.

I also am aware of her silent cry at night on the bed in my arms and in the bathroom. She thought she would not let me know but I know everything. It started worrying me. I really want to know what's wrong.

I look at the message that I got from one of my well-known friend - Chris.

Dude! You got your girl changed your relationship status and NO Party?? By the way congrats bro

I replied back with a smile.

Well yeah, thanks man. Evening seven at my main pub. Tell everyone.

Chris: Cool. Will do.

I fish my phone inside and head to my room. I take fifteen minutes cool shower wrapping a towel I walk to my closet. Her smell filled my closet and I love it, she always loves to dig something or the other here I don't know what or why. I put on black jeans black v-neck t-shirt then dark blue and black check shirt, I put on my sneakers and a watch to my left. I put on some hair gel to my hair which helps my hair to be in place then moisturizer to my face. I spray some deodorant and walk out of the room taking car keys and phone.

I head to girls place. I drove fast excited to see her. I informed guys and girls that there would be ' a party' . Damn eva is so excited and literally made me go deaf when she screamed. Gosh, I don't know how Matthew and she made up.

I park in front of the house and walk to the front door. I ring the bell, I hear the clumsy footsteps and the door opened and came into view THE EVA. My jaw dropped.

" Whoa..whoa Eva you look hot babe.." I said. She chuckled and I walked inside.

" Thank you, gentleman. And K will be down in five lover boy"

" Stop calling me that idiot" I grumbled.

" Can't help it ass"

" stupid"

" Fudger"

" Bi- wait fudger?" I ask in disbelief.

" I didn't say that"
She turned away.

I laughed loud seeing her red face.

" My god eva...you are-"

" Stop " she said

I laughed again.

She stuck her tongue out and walked away. I shook my head and fish my phone out and started playing a game. I was so involved in my games that I didn't hear someone calling my name but I guess I am just imagining it.

" Xander!!"

I guess not. That yell of someone resulted in my phone flying in air then land on the sofa that I was sitting on. I snap my head to glare at the person who disturbed me when I was doing an important work but froze when I saw who it was.

My jaw is hitting the floor taking in how beautiful my girl is. She looks hot and ravishing and so gorgeous and-

" Alexander?"