Chapter - 6

Hello lovlies!!!

Yo how you all doing?
Its been raining outside which is little uneasy which i love the most. Yay..!!

Have a nice day.

Happy reading.

----------------------------------------

Today is the day, the day I'm going to an completely known-unknown place to live on my own away from the shelter provided by others.

I woke up at four in the morning not able to sleep also with excitement. Finally time has come that I freaking waited for years. I pulled myself up from bed and went inside the bathroom brushed stripped my clothes off me and stood under the shower relaxing my every tensed part of my body. I took my time completed my business and came out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my body.

I looked at the mirror girl staring at me with damp black-brown hair with chocolate brown eyes with cheeks turning pink on her fair skin. I smiled at her with proud which she reciprocated.

I walked out of the bathroom to closet. I picked black jeans with white top and jacket along with my fav boots.

I dressed and dried my damp hair with dry towel after drying I made my hair into a bun unfortunately having long hair which reached down my butt. Let me tell you one thing, my mom kills me if I let my hair freely, she never I mean never allows me to do that . She loves my hair, she took care of my hair from childhood so I think you understand me.

So, I applied some eyeliner and lip balm. After I completed I put my watch to my wrist I saw its 5:15 am so I have plenty of time before my friends come and attack me, speaking of my buddies a small smile forming on my lips remembering of every moments I spending with them.

I took my luggage in one hand hung a side bag on my shoulder, placed my phone with earphones in my pocket and took my shades in my hand and placing my jacket on my arm I went downstairs.

The moment I stepped in the hall delicious aroma hit my nostrils water formed in my mouth inhaling the smell.

My goodness.

I placed my stuff near sofa and headed to kitchen with smile on my face. Once I entered I saw everyone is there talking and my friends?

" How come you guys are here early?" everybody snapped there heads to me and smiled at me I smiled at them and went near the platform to grab some food but mom stopped me and gave me a plate filled with food. I thanked her in return she kissed on the cheek. I sat on the chair and started eating with complete concentration. I lifted my head to see everyone looking me I said " what?"

" Never seen a girl eating with so much focus like a....pig." cruz said.

" hey whats wrong eating and don't call me pig I was starving."

"yeah yeah you always starve" chandu said this time which made others laugh I glared at them before turning my attention to my food.

" okay stop it everyone" my mom said and everybody stopped and returned to what they were doing.