Chapter - 8

Hello sweeties

--------------------------------

Who said that waking up at early morning would improve health....I set my alarm at early in the morning i.e., 5 am but unfortunately I woke up at nine and due to alarm I hardly slept as it was beeping goddamn continuously.

Waking up early only damages one's sleep. See....if you don't get proper sleep then you not be able to do ua work and if you don't get you work done properly then there would be differences so as you can see sleep is very important.

I opened my eyes slowly while sunlight rays are falling on my face it made me open my completely. I pulled myself up scratching my head and yawning. I stood up and starting walking to the huge window and pulled the curtains away allowing the sunlight completely visible.

I open the windows and the fresh air hit my face making my hair fly backwards. I stood there like that for good couple of minutes and about to lean forward when my bedroom door opens and ben came running towards me. I smiled at him and he came running towards me and stood behind my back clutching my pant tightly with his tiny chubby hands.

I heard another set of footsteps,as the sound increased ben's hold tighten. I looked down at him then towards the door where clara came standing looking angry, I looked down at this chubby boy who is staring at me and looking like asking help through his wide green eyes I looked at clara biting my lower lip who is staring at us intensely.

" what happened clara?" I asked placing my left hand on ben's head and clara folded her hands infront of her and said sighing

"He is saying that he would not eat his breakfast because you are not there...ah I said him that you were resting but...." saying with her hands shaking in air. I sighed

" No......don't worry I'll freshen up in two minutes and come. sorry for the trouble clara."

" oh it's not your mistake it's this little muffin's I will be down." with that she went out of the room then I turned to face ben and came to my knees so that our eye level is same. I smiled to which he looked down and and played with his fingers. I too used to be like that when I'm sorry, I placed my index finger under his chin and made him look at me.

" I a-am so..rry" he said which looked like he was about to cry.

" no ben it's not your mistake. hey, are you hungry forest ?" I asked and he nodded but asked 

" forest?" I smiled at him and pinched his chubby cheek lightly then said

" yes, your have the most most beautiful eyes that I have seen in my life and they are so green which is very  so pretty just like you so I named you forest. Do you like the name?" I asked when his eyes brighten and nodded. I said him that I'll freshen up and come he smiled as yes and went out of the room running and closed the door. I walked to the bathroom taking the towel and closed the door behind me. I hanged the towel and fastly brushed then entered into the shower and after doing my business I wrapped the towel around me and walked to the closet after coming out of the bathroom. I wore my bra and underwear then picked up an loose light blue v-neck shirt and skin jeans, I placed my baby watch on my right wrist and an band around left hand. I hurriedly plated my long hair into side french braid and took out some small hair strands in the front to add some beauty then I applied eyeliner and some red shiny  lip balm to my lips. I never applied any kind of makeup to my face I just don't like it you know. why to damage your skin unwantedly and destroy your natural beauty. I only apply eyeliner some red lipstick and lip balm which is my top most favorite.

whew...

I winked at myself looking at the mirror then took my phone, earphones, my side bag and jacket. I actually tugged my shirt to the side a little. I like in that way. I went downstairs and greeted clara an 'good morning' and helped to set food then we all sat and started eating food. As usual I prayed by folding hands in front of me then started eating.