Chapter - 28

Happy Reading..

-------------------------------------------

Alexander

I know this witch is up to something. Again. In the park, when this bitch was speaking badly about my girl I was literally on the verge of killing her. Yes, I was on the verge of my patience. She continued speaking dirty about my girl and that's it I shot up and held her throat everybody's attention was on her mine mainly that I-we did not realize Kusum is walking away, from back I can see her wiping her tears and her shoulders kept on shaking. I released Diana and ran to my girl. My poor girl. I hate it when she cries, I always want her to smile and laugh.
I know something is bout to happen which only resulted in Kusum get hurt. We guys planned revenge on this bitch and waiting for the right time. Call us childish but what she did years back was worse than worst.

Kusum was crying while telling me that she never played or thought of cheating on me. The way she requested me to trust her in her literal sniffling cries made me feel sad also warm.

I doubt why this Diana hates Kusum and every time she tries to touch me and talk to me sweetly. I have no idea about it while my other guys investigating it. And today I saw-we saw Diana and her minions, believe me, she made them fall for her so soon that makes me wonder how fast she can do other things.
I know my girl is inside so I waited outside talking with friends about business but suddenly we heard someone yelling inside which fairly belongs to Diana, we even heard the slap sound. If my guess goes correct I will definitely make Diana payback. Very badly trust me. I banged on the girl's washroom door repeatedly but of course, it did not open. I contemplate for a few minutes whether to break the door and go inside or not because its girl's washroom for goodness sake but again it makes me think Kusum is suffering inside. So I did the thing I never thought to do, went inside but froze when I saw- Kusum, my little girl is holding Diana's throat who is stuck to the wall dangerously, Kusum's knuckles are turning white while her other hand is holding onto her stomach. She said something which we couldn't hear and when she did Diana's face paled. When she released Diana I took her hand and bag and dashed out of the washroom. we walk further away from the washroom.

" What happened? " I asked once we stopped in a deserted hall.

But she fell down on the chair and her head hit the table clutching her stomach. She did not reply. What is wrong with her? She is never been like this, is she sick?

" Are you okay? " I asked concerned.

This time I turn to her and sit beside her taking her in my arms. She is cursing in her language which I am not getting one bit but I left her.

" Food" she soft voice came in a whisper. I look down to meet brown eyes. I look down her face and my blood boiled. Bitch fucking slapped my girl?!

She cheek is swollen and it's red. Damn. I clench my hands which is still around Kusum. How dare she do it to my girl I'm gonna fucking kill her. She has to pay back. Kusum kissed my exposed chest telling me to cool down which always work, she always does that, I know she likes doing it.

" First let's get some food in you "

I walk her to the canteen, take food for her while I just took a juice bottle then went back to her who is still laying her head on the canteen table. There is no one except us so it made us easier to talk freely.
I placed the food in front of her and the way she's eating is in such a slow-motion which only shows how weak she is but why all of sudden she's weak? I sat beside her remove her hands from the food, I take it then I feed her. Gosh, this sounds so weird but I like feeding her, she looks likes cute little kitten beside me. I have a huge body while her's is tiny but I love the way we fit against each other, in a hug, and lets just not start about our lips against each other...