Chapter 46

*Niall's POV*

Words couldn't even begin to describe how happy I was to have Sonia back and not be mad at me. Without hesitation, I pulled my jacket off and wrapped it around her shoulders. I knew she had to be freezing in the fifty degree weather. She smiled gratefully back at me and all three of us walked back to the house in a serene silence.

After calling the rest of the boys, they were also extremely glad that we found her alive and unharmed. We met up back at the house and decided to get some much-needed sleep.

*Sonia's POV*

"Glad to have you back babe," Lou hugged me as we got back to the bungalow.

"I missed you, Tommo." we rocked back and forth in the tight embrace.

"I missed you more, Saenz." he directed me through the door to mine and Niall's bed and left me to rest. Niall was on his side with his back to me, probably already asleep . I slowly and carefully slid under the covers and wrapped my arms around his chest and nuzzled my head into his neck. He put his hand on my hand as we drifted off to sleep.

*A week later*

"Why would you run off?!. The poor kids were probably worried sick about you, girl. I know I would've been. On a happier note, my mom's getting better so I'm gonna be able to come out in a few days! I'm ecstatic, I can't wait to see England. How is it?!" Hannah hooted into the phone. I was definitely excited for her to come out so we could do things I wouldn't want to drag the guys along for.

"It's so amazing. The weather hasn't exactly been in my favor of clothing choice, but it's nice. I'd choose this over Arizona any day," I looked out the car window and was still kind of in shock that I was in England. "I can't wait until we can go shopping in Paris. How crazy is this whole thing.." Harry signaled me from the front seat that we were almost to our destination so I gave him the okay.

"So surreal. Hey listen I gotta go help out my little sister. Talk to you soon, mate!" she mimicked.

"Cheerio!"

***********

We walked into the studio and the boys ran up to greet Simon.

"Is this the little lady I've been hearing so much about?" Simon questioned as I approached the boys.

"This is she," I greeted, shaking his hand. He gave me a light smile and led us into the room where they would be recording a few bars for their new album. Zayn entered the booth and in the corner of my eye I seen Simon gesture to Niall. There was a girl standing next to him. It wasn't too hard to hear them and I didn't really think what he was going to tell Niall was much of a secret so I continued eavesdropping.

"Niall, this is Ava," a short, perky girl stood before him. She was probably be the same age as me, but had the face of a fourteen year old. The two shook hands and Simon explained that with all the loss in sales that was going on because of the whole 'girlfriend controversy', they had to pretend that he didn't really have a girlfriend.

 "So why do I have to pretend by hanging around another girl?" Niall asked. The girl looked sort of offended. One point for Sonia. "Besides, who said I wanted to pretend?"

"You don't really have a choice, Niall." Simon gave him a look of impending anger. Niall charged from the hallway and asked me, "You heard all that, right?"

I went to protest but he went on because he knew I was listening in, "Well, is it okay with you because-"

"Niall, it's fine." I gave him a true smile. I wasn't lying. In all honesty, I didn't even have to give it a second thought; and not just because I knew I could trust him with everything.

"I've done this before. He's probably just gonna have us hang out in public once or twice. I promise you have nothing to worry about." he kissed the top of my head and went back to tell Simon he was gonna be okay with it. Too bad trusting him would turn out to be my biggest mistake.

******************************

author's note: hey guys massive thanks to every single one of you that has gotten my story up to almost 6,000 reads :) im trying to make chapters longer bc i start school on wednesday  so if i dont finish it soon, updates might not come so frequently. if the story gets 10,000 reads ill do a sequel. i have a fun idea in mind so hopefully we can get it there. :) i hope you guys are enjoying!