Chapter 2

When  we arrived outside of Comerica Theatre for the signing, I sat down on the hot concrete, dripping sweat.

"You know, it's sad that I'm this hot when we just got here two minutes ago when the signing doesn't start for another half-hour." I said as I put my head in between my hands. I could hear Hannah growl, "Well, if someone didn't insist on getting here so early we wouldn't be in such a predicament!"

I laughed at her urge to use such big words to make me feel guilty.

"Whatever! I was just trying to make you happy, mis-" I got cut off by five screaming girls running past us.

"Well, okay. What was that all about?" I wondered.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK SONIA, IT'S HARRY!" she screamed directly in my face as she ran in the same direction as the girls.

I slowly got up and walked towards Hannah and all of the other sweaty, determined little scamps. As I approached them, I whined, " it's so hot I think I'm just going to go inside. Meet me in there as soon as you're done fangirling."

Immediately, I locked eyes with Harry and he smiled at my ignorance. He tried making his way around the girls to get a chance to talk to more people when he ran head-on into me.

"Oops. Sorry." he said with a cheeky grin on his face. I pushed him away and I could feel his gaze on my ass as I advanced towards the theatre. When I knew I was far enough ahead I scoffed," Oops. Sorreh."