Chapter 29

*Hannah's POV*

"Hey," Niall gawked walking slowly towards Sonia in amazement. "You look..."

"Eyes up, bud." I warned but I couldn't help but smile. "Hey, hold on Sonia," I grabbed Niall's arm and pulled him aside. "I just want you to know how thrilled she is. She's at her happiest whenever she's around you. And I really do appreciate it, but here's the deal; if you hurt her, mistreat her, or do anything to make her unhappy, that pretty face won't be pretty anymore, eh? We clear, Horan?"

"Yes, we're clear." he smiled.

"Thought so,"

"You actually think it'd ever cross my mind to hurt her the least bit? I'm crushed." he put his hand on his heart.

"I trust you, I was just skeptical. It's hard to find people who you can actually confide in nowadays. I'm just looking out for her."

"Don't sweat it, I know you're just trying to be a good friend. But you can trust me." he gave me a reassuring smile.

*Sonia's POV*

"I almost forgot something," Hannah blurted as her and Niall walked back over to me. She ran through the double-doors, leaving me clueless.

"You look stunning, Sonia." he immediately engulfed me in his arms. He wrapped his arms tightly around my torso as I nudged my head into his neck. He smelled perfectly of aftershave and pizza sauce. I heard a 'click' that I quickly recognized as an iPhone camera's sound. I looked up and seen Hannah taking a picture of us.

"D'awh you guys are so damn cute can I bake you into a cake and eat you?"

"Well actually that sounds kinda go-"

"Oh my god Niall," I giggled.

"Here are some other clothes in case you don't want to climb the slide with the dress on," Hannah handed me a pair of red shorts and a blue and red flannel.

"Yeah we should probably get you out of that brilliantly sculpting dress and into- ...nope that's it." Niall smirked deviously. I laughed and grabbed the clothes out of her hand.

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't do, hun." she hugged me goodbye, winking at me as she walked out, leaving me and Niall alone.