Chapter 43

I awoke myself from the scene, knowing exactly what happened next. I surely did not need to picture it to know what went on last night. It definitely gave me an explanation for the tenderness. I could not believe Harry used me like that. I always knew he was impetuous, but I would never have thought he would've done something so deluding.

I was furious. I could even feel my face getting hot as I stormed out of the room and into the kitchen where Harry stood. I went up to him and slapped him with as much force as I had in me. That got everyone's attention. I dug my nails into Harry's wrist, dragging him into the bedroom and slamming the door shut.

"What is WRONG with you?" Harry screamed, holding his jaw.

"ME? You fucking molested me and you have the nerve to say I have a problem? You DECEIVED me. How dare you."  I stomped over to where he was and clasped his face, turning it towards me. "I suppose you have an explanation? Or at least a believable excuse." I crossed my arms over my chest. This was gonna be great.

"Lower your voice! And where in the hell do you get the idea I molested you?! I don't even remember a single thing that happened beyond the point where we left the house, Sonia. Don't start making false accusations." he loud-whispered in my face.

"Oh, so you can honestly look me in the eyes and say you don't know what happened last night?"

He put one finger under my chin, lifting my face up to the height of his and locked eyes with me. "I, Harry Styles, solemnly swear I do not remember one thing that happened last night. Happy?" I pushed his hand away and yelled back as I went to go back to the probably really confused boys, "I SWEAR TO GOD HARRY IF I'M  PREGNANT,"

"Heeyy... guys." I awkwardly waved as they all stared at me in bewilderment. "Uh, you see, I was just practicing my acting skills for when the time comes that I need to... you know; fake slap someone, so.. that was all fake. I didn't actually slap Harry."

"Yep, we're cool." Harry assured as he plopped down besides Zayn.

"Okay so the redness on Harry's right cheek is like a rash, or-" Zayn poked his face, causing Harry to yelp and hold his jaw once more. I ran over to Harry and faked, "Oh my God did I actually slap you? I'm sorry." he glared up at me and faked back the understanding smirk.

"Well, I'm just gonna go with it  because I'm tired and we still have an interview to be at in a half-hour." Niall stated.

"Yeah, Loren said he was gonna ge here soon," Liam said right as I heard a honk outside. Zayn peeked out the window and said, "Guys that's him let's go."

"Hey, you don't have to go it's probably gonna be really boring for you." Niall walked up to me while the other four piled out the door and argued about shotgun.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get a bit more sleep. Have fun babe." I smiled up at him. He kissed my forehead and threw a ₤20 on the tabl, telling me to order something if I wanted.

I pulled the orange juice out of the fridge and poured myself a glass and climbed into bed. I just wanted to forget about last night. All of it. I tried resting my eyes, but after a few long minutes I knew I wasn't gonna fall asleep that easy. I grabbed the remote on the bedside table and clicked on the TV. When I turned I instantly recognized the five boys on the screen.

"So it was good?" A middle-aged, brunette woman asked them.

"Yeah, America was amazing. I'm sure the boys can all agree with me. I'd love to go back sometime and go see some sights." Louis explained.

"And Niall, we see you've found your special lady," a picture of me and Niall hugging from when we were in California popped up on a TV screen. I smiled at the thought that I could finally call Niall mine.

"No, we're just really good friends." Niall disagreed. My eyes stung as I just stared blankly at the TV screen. Friends, huh.