Chapter 30

I folded up my dress and walked out of the bathroom. When I stepped out, I seen Niall signing more autographs for the cutest little girls.

"You're so sweet," I whispered in his ear, causing him to jump.

"Hey," he stood up and lightly took my hand, leading me to a booth. He held his arm out and said, "here is your almighty throne my lady." his cheesy medieval accent making us both crack up.

"What did you hav-"

"Here you are," a tall redheaded waitress smiled. In front of us sat three large pepperoni pizzas and two orders of breadsticks. "did you two need anything else?"

"I think we have plently right here," I smiled back, eyeing Niall. He was too busy stuffing a whole piece into his mouth to notice either of our remarks.

"Awesome! My name's Jessica so if you need anything just let me know." I said thank you as she skipped away.

"BREAAATHE!" I didn't know if Niall could hear me over the five pounds of bread stick all over his face. I reached over the table and used my thumb to get the marinara and garlic powder off his chin. 

"Thanks babe," he gleamed, "I think I'm gonna go wash up."

"Oh I thought you were going to save the leftovers on your face and shrit for later," I giggled.

When he walked off, I grabbed a napkin and wiped off my mouth. I just happened to glance over towards the bathrooms when I seen the waitress flinging herself onto Niall. I stomped over and yanked her ponytail backwards.

"Get your std-infested tongue out of his mouth!" I yelled. All eyes were on us.

"At least I have shorts that go past my ass. Please, this is a children's restaurant." she scoffed.

"Says the girl who shoves her tongue down his throat in the middle of the place. You're not one to judge."

"Why don't you just realize that he doesn't like you? HE TALKS TO YOU OUT PITY SWEETHEART. This is all one publicity stunt. Just face it, you're nothing but a pitiful little skank," she whispered nearly spitting on my face. I was so done with all the bullshit.

"I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER NIALL SCREAMING MY NAME AT NIGHT," I pushed her with all the force I had in me before Niall grabbed me and pulled me back. I heard him laugh as he carried me out to the car.

Despite the drama and the overwhelming stench of sweat, this was actually a pretty fun night. Now, we may or may not have been banned from Chuck E. Cheese, but it was worth it.