Chapter 44

*Niall's POV*

As the words escaped my lips, I immediately regretted it. Paul and another one of our supervisors tried to urge me into saying the feelings between me and Sonia were nothing but friendship. That we would only have to do it for a short amount of time, but short or long, any time hiding the immense feelings I had for her would always be too long. I got up and walked off set. 

"Uh, we'll be back after a short commercial break," the brunette smiled into the camera. I walked into our dressing room and sat down on the couch ready to take everything off the coffee table and chuck it at the wall. I wanted to go back on camera and make everything right, but I couldn't. All I could do was pray that Sonia hadn't been watching.

*Sonia's POV*

I roughly wiped the tears flowing from my eyes with the back of my hand. Pulling out a sticky note from my backpack, I wrote 'Be back later. Please don't look for me."

*Liam's POV*

The car ride home from the interview was abnormal. We're usually always making fun of things that happened backstage before the interview or playing stupid games. But this time, everything felt  tense. I could tell Niall was angry because of the obligations. Just looking at him, I could see the hatred in his eyes. Something I had never really seen before.

We pulled into the driveway and Niall instantly ran out of the car and through the backway to the bungalow. I hoped for his sake that Sonia didn't watch the interview.

*Niall's POV*

"FUCK!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could. How did I see this coming. I sat on the floor and held my knees to my chest, burying my face in my legs. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, "Hey bud, everything's going to be okay." 

"How am I supposed to explain this to her? Tell me exactly how it's going to be okay?!" I growled at Liam. I felt bad yelling at him but I was furious. I got up and ran outside to avoid saying anything else I'd regret. I was clueless. Where would she have gone? Her cell was in our room, so there was no way of calling her. "Let's split up. Me and you go left and the other three can go right. She's out there somewhere." Liam came up behind me, yet again wrapping his arm around me shoulder.

"How are we supposed to find her? She could be anywhere out there and it's going to be dark soon!"

"Hence, WE NEED TO GET GOING."  Harry jogged passed me, gesturing for us to follow through the gate.

We went on our seperate ways and agreed to have our phones on loud. "Everything's gonna be alright, mate. I promise we'll find her tonight and we can all work things out. She loves you more than anything. She'll understand." Liam assured.

"I know, but-" I got a stabbing pain in my gut as I could barely even say the words, "what if something happened to her? What if someone took her?" I could feel tears swelling up in my eyes at the thought of my one love being gone forever.

"Hey, don't say that! She's fine, Niall!" Liam was starting to look stressed now, too. He was right. She had to be out there somewhere.