Chapter 39

"So where are you taking me?" I asked Harry as we walked out the front door to get his car from the garage.

"You'll have to see when we get there!" I hated the way he played. The anxiety was killing me.

'Oh my god' I thought as I could feel my jaw dropping at the sight of his car. A black ferrari. The appearances of the things from my dreams were no longer turning into coincidences. This was genuinely starting to freak me out.

"I know, she's a beauty." Harry proudly explained. I was questioning whether I should be going on this night out after all. Harry walked up to me and laughed, "Earth to Sonia. We gonna go?" I just nodded and gulped as a knot formed bigger in my throat. I unwillingly opened the door and slided in, noticing the exact same leather interior as before. I kept mentally reminding myself that everything was going to be alright. Or at least I hoped it would.

The ride to wherever he was taking me was short, which was a relief considering I was so ready to pass out from nausea and anxiety.

"Oh, why am I not surprised," I got out of the car to see a huge neon-colored sign advertising 'the hottest club in England'.

"Loosen up, babe. We're here to have fun," he rested his arm around my shoulder and walked me into the club. It was pretty well built compared to the run-down places I've seen. The place was really dark other than the neon spotlights coming from the DJ booth. The music was louder than any concert I've ever been to but it seemed like a really cool place to let loose and have fun so I went along with it.

"HEY FOLLOW ME," Harry had to scream over the blasting of 'Good Feeling". I grabbed his wrist because I knew if we were pushing and shoving through tons of drunk teenagers, I didn't exactly want to get lost in the crowd. He led me over to a bar and I tugged on his wrist.

"I'M ONLY 17!"

"RELAX I KNOW THE BARTENDER," he scrambled through a few more wasted kids and greeted the bartender with a handshake.

"CAN WE GET TWO TALLS?" Harry yelled after whispering something to the guy. 

"ANYTHING FOR YOU STYLES," the bartender agreed, "AND WHAT MIGHT YOUR NAME BE YOUNG LADY?" he smirked at me.

"SONIA," I answered back shaking his free hand, smiling back at him.

"NICE TO MEET YOU SONIA, I'M AARON." he finished pouring the beers and slid them across the counter. "HAVE FUN KIDS!" Harry said his thanks and handed me a beer.

"LET'S GO SOMEWHERE A LITTLE QUIETER," he took my hand and led me to a VIP lounge right beside the dance floor. It was still a bit loud but a lot better than before. We sat down on a black leather couch next to a couple intensly sucking face.

"PDA, damn." I scoffed, earning a laugh from Harry. He took a swig of beer and asked me, "Ever drank before?"

"Yeah, a year ago my friend snuck in beer to a little house party and I ended up throwing up all over his bathroom floor," me and Harry were both laughing as the next song came on and the music got louder which caused me to have to start talking louder yet again, "Hannah found me passed out on the roof of his little sister's playground in the backyard. I guess I threw up all over his parents bedroom floor too..." I shrugged my shoulders, "oops!" I knew better than to have more than two beers so I told Harry to help limit me. I was not going to let that scene happen again. For probably another half-hour we continued to tell embarrassing stories. I was actually having a decent time.

"Hey, I gotta go to the bathroom really fast," I told Harry after my second beer was pushing my bladder's limit. He pointed towards the hallway that had a restroom arrow sign so I told him I'd be back in a sec and stumbled to the bathroom. As I walked to the bathroom, I heard my text tone come on and I opened it to see a text from Niall, 'lads and i are goin t bed in the bungalow, when you guys get back dont be afraid to wake me up, babe. nite x'.

"AWWW MY BOYFRIEND IS SO CUTE ARE YOU JEALOUS," I screamed at a girl that walked past me from the bathroom. She raised her plastic cup in the air and I cupped my hand and did the same. I read my text back to Niall out loud, 'I LUV U NIALL HORAN DO U LUV ME," I laughed hysterically for no reason as I pushed through the door, accidentally running the door into another wasted girl and knocking her to the floor. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND BITCH,"             I wasn't drunk, I promise.

******************

ok so i was going to continue but the chapter is already getting really long so i'll update tomorrow during the day or something. almost at 4000, thats like 1000 reads in 2 days, you guys are amazing! comments? hope you guys are enjoying :)