Chapter 20

*Niall's POV*

Hannah and I walked to the Tower of Terror, which had a pretty long line but there were a couple things I wanted to talk to Hannah about.

"Has Sonia talked to you about twitter or anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, a couple of times. And your speech. It meant the world to her to know that she found someone that she can trust. She hasn't always been the happiest person, but ever since she started hanging around you guys, her happiness has seemed genuine. Thank you for that." 

"No problem. I'd do anything to make sure she's happy. Does she ever talk about me?" She just stared blankly at me.

"Does she? You are all she talks about. It's sad that I'm not exaggerating. She texts me everyday before we all meet up and it's only ever about you. She really likes you, you know?" I stared down at my shoes, trying to prevent her seeing me blush.

"I know."

We all gathered on Tower of Terror, and I grabbed Hannah's hand as we sat down. I looked at her and laughed, "What are we getting ourselves into my dear?"

"I guess we'll find out." When it dropped I nearly shit my pants, but that's what made it fun. We started talking about how the picture would turn out. I looked down from where we were and couldn't believe my eyes. I recognized those curls and that long black hair anywhere. What was going on? I just stared down at the two. I grabbed Hannah's hand and pulled her down to the front of the ride as they walked out and kissed her.

When she pulled back, she looked just as surprised as I did. I turned around to see Sonia and Harry in awe. I'm not the jealous type, which is why it's so weird that I felt the need to get even. She grabbed Harry's hand and walked quickly towards a different ride. I did the same with Hannah.

*Sonia's POV*

I can't believe it. How could he do that-. Oh shit. He probably seen Harry and I kissing before he got off Tower. Even though my reason wasn't a very good one, I still couldn't believe he kissed Hannah. My best friend out of all people.