Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

As I pulled her wrist, I seen her give me the death glare then yell,"OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY STYLES!"

Oh.Shit.

I pulled my hood over my head and walked away as fast as I could before the girls caught up with me, but it was no use. They all ran up to me and started asking me for pictures and autographs and it was making my head hurt.

"Sorry guys, I'm not taking pictures today." I said detrimentally. They all groaned but I just gave an apologetic smile and walked back towards Niall.

I couldn't stand being blown off. I mean every other girl that I talked to practically fainted on the spot. What was wrong with this girl? There was just something about her that I so desperately wanted. Was it the playing hard-to-get or just that irresistable look in her eyes that she got only when she was talking to me? I'm getting this girl to like me, whether she likes it or not.

*Sonia's POV*

"What in the hell was that for?" Harry growled in my ear as he barely managed to escape the wild pack of screaming girls.

"It's called revenge, sweetie. Now maybe you'll learn your lesson on messing with girls who don't want to be fucked around with." I said with a vindictive half-smile.

I could tell both Harry and Niall were surpirsed to hear me cuss, but I was so fed-up I just wanted Harry to possibly understand why I was so upset. But we all knew that was not going to happen.

Thank God, Niall tried to change the subject and added," How inconvenient. I never got your name."

I looked over to see Harry eyeballing me so I whispered it to Niall.

"Seriously," Harry said, " are you really that immature?"

I ignored him as Niall started again,"So how weird seeing you guys again here, Son- Sally."

I coughed to cover up my excessive laughter. Nice save, Niall. Nice save.

"Nice to meet you Sally," Hannah said, shaking my hand. I just laughed and curtsied with my imaginary dress as the other three continued to laugh.

"Well, I'm starving. You guys wanna come with us for lunch?" Niall offered.

"I'd be delighted to, just as long as you promise you don't have anymore silly string," I said.

Niall just laughed and shook his head, but Harry said," He doesn't but I do. Looks like you're gonna have to pat me down if you wanna find it."

I just laughed and yelled," Last one down has to pat down Harry!"

"Hurtful!"