Chapter 4

As I brushed off my white shorts, which I prayed weren't dirtied, we said our goodbyes.

"Thanks for showing me that not all fans are crazy," Niall chuckled to me as we were heading out the door.

"You are very welcome, Mr. Horan." I said with a smile. Maybe not all famous kids were selfish and narcissisistic. 

I left him standing there with a cheeky grin on his face, then went to catch up with Hannah when I was abruptly yielded by someone I knew, and was not fond of. I didn't have to look up to know it was Harry. I could just smell the desperation in the over-use of Axe.

"Can I help you?" I sighed and looked up to see his smug expression. When was this kid going to give up? It was really starting to piss me off.

"I didn't want you to leave without a goodbye hug," he said with an egotistical grin. I laughed and I could tell the chuckle was a little bit rude because Harry looked bewildered as I strutted back to the car.

"Damn too busy flirting you could've at least given me the keys. My mascara is going to start running and what if we run into hot guys later! Jesus, Sonia. You're so stingy." she sneered but I could sense the sarcasm in her voice.

"Can we hit the mall? I've been needing some new Toms and yours don't look too great either, hun," Hannah said. I looked down at my once-white Toms and stated,"It's Niall's fault! He's the one who tackled me." she just laughed and said ,"Whatever you say Sony Baloney."