Chapter 13

I woke up to a loud bang above me.

"OW!" Niall yelped, noticing he probably hit his head. I pulled the plush black blanket off of my legs and climbed down from the bunk.

"Oohhahhhkllgsoig" I yawned stretching my arms behind my back.

"Oohhahgkghiof to you to," Louis said grinning. I sat down on the cushion next to him and grabbed an extra xbox controller, turning it on and joining them in Zombies.

As I was working on my killing streak, I said,"Wasn't Harry sleeping here?"

"Yeah, I told him to go to my cubby when I got up."

"Hm." I got up to grab something to eat after hearing my empty stomach growl.

"So why did we just stay here all night and not go into the hotel?" I asked sitting back down with a mouthful of toaster strudel.

"Because we're in LA, not Phoenix dear." he replied causing me to spit the pastry all over the floor.

"LOS ANGELAS?!"

"Yeah, but don't worry we called your mums and they said it was perfectly fine. Hannah also went up to your room and got all your stuff." he said absent-mindedly. I was still kind of in a daze as I looked out past the curtain and seen the sun rising and the palm trees swaying. California.

"So you just take me with you without even bothering to ask if I had plans?" I was just a tad annoyed, but actually really excited to see what was yet to come.

"Sorry babe." he patted my leg and got up to wake Harry, Liam, and Zayn.

I quietly hustled up to him and whispered, "Leave Harry for me."

He handed me a cup of water and I laughed, "HA, too easy." I needed something more shocking. Water would just startle him. I wanted him to be stunned.

*Harry's POV*

I sat up rubbing the sleep out my eyes when I felt my foot touch something wet.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled realizing I was in the middle of a lake on a mattress.

"Morning sunshine," I turned quickly around to see Sonia smiling. "oh and you might wanna be careful. Wouldn't want the mattress to tip,"

*Sonia's POV*

 It was hilarious to see how bewildered he was. I just propped myself up on my elbow and enjoyed the nice breeze. "You know it's amazing how heavy of a sleeper you are."He just looked at me and bit his cheek.

"So you say this mattress tips easily?"uh oh. I got serious and warned," Don't you dare!" But before I knew it, we were swimming in the mucky green waters.

"I can't-" I gurgled going under water, pretending to not be able to swim. I could feel him grab my arm and drag me back to the bus where the guys could not stop laughing.

"That idea was gold, job well done Sonia," Lou said in hysterics. I went around and high-fived them and grabbed a towel from the step of the bus, squeezing the smelly lake water out of my hair.

"I hope you're not mad about tipping the mattress," Harry said grabbing a towel, removing his shirt.

"Oh please, how else did you expect we got back here. And are you really asking if I'm mad?" I removed my shirt, as well, revealing my neon pink bra. I could feel all of the guys staring at me as I said,"You got a little drool on your lip there guys. Grow up!"

Hannah came with me as I grabbed a clean pair of pajama shorts and a black Hollister tank, heading for the shower. When I turned on the water, I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?"

"Why don't we help save water and shower together," Harry hollered. I grabbed my phone and put it on shuffle, ignoring Harry's thoughtful, yet innappropriate offer.