Chapter 27

After I got dressed and threw on a bit of makeup, I told the guys I was going to go shopping since all of my other clothes were back home.

"Actually, I'm going to come with you if you don't mind." Niall said, grabbing his car keys.

"Not one bit." I smiled.

***

We drove to the nearest mall and thankfully, it was dead.

"Are you hungry, because I definitely am." Niall gestured walking towards Paradise Bakery.

"I'm starving." I headed back to the seating area after telling him what I wanted and grabbed us a booth. As I looked around, there were a group of girls squealing and hyperventilating when they seen Niall. One was staring at me as if I was some sort of homicidal killer. Damn, these girls never stop.

"Whatcha thinkin' about." Niall asked, setting the tray down on the table.

"You." I remarked. He gave me one of those irresistable smiles of his that just made me want to indulge into all temptations. All I wanted was to grab him and never let him go.

"Speaking of which, there's something I've been wanting to do." he got up, kneeling beside my side of the booth and adding, "Will you go steady with me Sonia Saenz?"

"It would be my honor, Niall Horan." I giggled.

"Do you mind?" he asked, indicating to my side.

"Not at all." I patted the seat, scooting over.

We finished our meals and headed to A&F. "Hey, this is cute, right?" Niall asked pointing to a pair of green and red plaid khakis.

"Freddy Krueger could totally rock those." I followed Niall to the men's section.

"This fits you." I said holding a classic light blue a&f polo up to his chest.

"Eh, I'm kinda over polos. I'd rather wear you." he smirked, throwing the polo back on the table and wrapping his arm tightly around my waist.

"Have you been getting lessons from Harry because he is the last person any guy should go to for advice on how to get girls."

"I thought it was smooth." he frowned.

"Well it is a lot cuter when you do it, but that doesn't mean I'm asking for more." I turned and kissed him gingerly. I could feel his lips curl into a smile as we continued.

We headed out of the store after buying myself a hoodie and a pair of ripped, white jean shorts. "Hey would you mind if I headed off on my own for a bit."

"You don't like spending time with me?" Niall fake sobbed.

"Of course I do, I just want to find something special for our date." I kissed him goodbye and headed for Forever 21.

"Heyy." Hannah bellowed through the phone.

"Can you do me a favor?"