Chapter 22

"Jealous?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah. I mean, I seen you too together and I-uh," he hesitated as I lightly grabbed his finger.

"I go to so many shows, see so many girls, but you're the only one that's changed my point of view. I envy Hannah and the rest of the people who get to spend all their time with you." he paused, moving closer towards me. "I like you."

"I like you too, Nialler." I could feel my smile widen. He leaned forward, and before I knew it, we were kissing. It would never compare to Harry's. I could feel the sparks and it really did feel like we were the only two people in the world. The crowd gathering behind us, gawking and capturing the moment for me, disappearing a little more every second. My hands cupped his face; both of us refusing to pull away. I didn't even care that I was close to hyperventilating, who needs air when you have Niall Horan?

His hands wrapped tightly around my waist as we both longed more and more for one another. I finally had to pull away, practically gasping for air. I bit my lip, eyes still closed. I could taste his lemon flavored chapstick, but I liked it. He left a trace of himself on me that I wasn't going to disregard.

When I gathered my thoughts and unsealed my eyelids, I looked up at a smiling Niall; his cheesy little grin rubbing off on me.

"LET HER TAKE A BREATH NIALL SAVE IT FOR THE BEDROOM!" Louis teasingly hollered, adding a whistle. Niall laughed and flipped him off.

We excused ourselves through the crowd and met up with our group back in the food line.

"Quite the show my man," Zayn greeted Niall with a handshake, later winking at me.

"Sorry babe, I'm taken." I winked back at him as Niall stood shocked at my sly remark.

"What would you like today kiddos?" the perky middle-aged worker asked as we got to the front. We let Hannah and the boys go ahead and I just told Niall I'd have a slice of pizza, slipping a $5 into his pocket.

"Damn girl. You really want in his pants." Harry laughed. I punched his arm and followed him to the table the rest were at. "Not going to lie; you're probably right." I giggled along with him.

"No hard feelings?" I asked the cheeky curly-haired boy.

"No hard feelings. I knew you were just doing it for publicity. Let's just say I was...playing along." he smirked. I was kind of apprehensive. I recoginzed that grin.

"A lithjgtle hchwelp pwlease," Niall mumbled through the already half-eaten pretzel shoved in his mouth and basically the rest of the food court in his hand. I stumbled over the bench seat and grabbed our sodas and three slices of pizza out of his hand.

"And he's at it again." Liam said stuffing a slice of pepperoni pizza in his formerly-full mouth.

I pushed his jaw up and laughed,"Chew with your mouth closed."

****************************************

sorry i havent updated for a bit ive been busy lately. i will hopefully be updating daily again, but if not it won't be long periods of time because i know how that feels. hope you guys are enjoying. x